Reviews for An Ideal Death Eater
agoldenthrone chapter 33 . 10/31/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!

You're left it hanging and it's such a good story that deserves to be finished! I would get down on my hands and knees and beg you to finish this story, but I can't. I just hope you still go on here to get this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Redbookbluebook chapter 28 . 3/10/2010
I had intended to wait until I finished your story to write one heinously long review. However, I couldn't wait because I simply have to say that this is my absolute favourite chapter thanks to Colin. Words can't describe how unbelievable sweet and kind he is, and that moment between him and Ginny was just so unbelievably tender and heartbreaking and real. I absolutely loved it.
Ayine chapter 33 . 11/9/2009
Wow, that's one good story. I really like it and I've read it multiple times. Please please finish it!

I badly want to know how it ends...

xx

Kristy
Betsy chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
LOL I love the bit about Seamus and his stuffed quaffle!
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
oo I like it! :D Must continue! :D
reader chapter 33 . 7/27/2009
what? aren't you going to finish this?

I'm rather curious as to how this Dumbledore story would end. Do post the last chapters, I know you must have the story all finished in your head.

ta!
spannieren chapter 33 . 7/1/2009
great story - i loved it :)
SSS17 chapter 33 . 5/1/2009
i loved the cliffhanger! the scene with Draco and Ginny was really intense :) and Ron begging "Millie" to let him in the Slytherin common room i thought was hilarious :D
Guest chapter 25 . 4/30/2009
i liked the 'Essence of Albus Dumbledore' at the end of the chapter :)

my favorite part of this chapter was the development of Draco's character, and how he keeps thinking about her all the time. I most especially love how he can't sleep without her, or without an imitation of her :)

i also liked Ron and Pansy's discussion in the locker room, and how Ron just wanted to stay where he was while she was asleep.
SSS17 chapter 23 . 4/30/2009
I liked the twist with Pansy and Ron :) i also liked the way you described Ginny without Draco in her life. I liked how Draco began to feel guilty about the way Ginny looks.
SSS17 chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
this chapter was really funny! my favorite line: "Deal with Ron later; buy shiny trinkets for others now." loved that line! i also loved Charlie's "killing", Draco's cold,and Ginny officially "haff a coald" takes the whole cake! _ this chapter was pure awesome.
SSS17 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I loved the Ginny/Draco interactions! i thought they were very in character _ i liked it when Ginny slapped him, and i liked the way the sound and sight of her tears affected Draco. i also loved, loved!, the way draco ordered her to bring him another cup of tea and she howled with laughter. that was great!
SSS17 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
ooh, Ron's deceitful. drama! lol. I loved how Harry and Hermione just seemed to get closer from this rather than farther apart!
SSS17 chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
loved the way Draco and the weasley world collided! Draco trying to leave before he knows where he is, typical, lol. i liked the ending of the chapter, and am interested to see what happens with Ginny and Draco.
SSS17 chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
i enjoyed Draco with medival weapons _ i felt bad for him when his father tortured him, but to me it seemed typical of a Death Eater and especially Lucius. i also loved Draco's determination to escape that particular course of life. i'm also glad i finally found out what the phoenix tears did to Draco :P
750 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »