Reviews for An Ideal Death Eater
Anakin chapter 33 . 4/23/2008
I hate asking this question, cause I know how frustrating it can be to hear it, and seeing as the last update date was so long ago, I probably shouldn't bother ... I just love this story. It's so well written, so well thought out and enjoyable to read, I would love to see it have a conclusion. Do you plan to update this?
kerricarri chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
It's pretty good. It has the same tone as canon. Very impressive, and Draco's oddities gave a flair to the otherwise ordinary plot.
Lia chapter 33 . 11/15/2007
oh come on! you can't just leave us hanging man. Apart from the over-detailed (but good) sex scenes (I'm a prude when it comes to reading/watching this sorta stuff), it was...woah...yea...I'd say blew my mind..but that's a cliche.

You're so in tune with how real people...real teenagers..think and live. Keep up the good work!:D
bitterangeltears chapter 33 . 9/10/2007
How sweet! I love this story. What's up with Draco, though? Is he evil? I really doubt that, because you really don't seem like the type of person who would have a bad Draco, but STILL, it's a little nerve wracking right now...

Update soon, okay? For now I am going to go read all of your other stories.

Bitterangeltears
One of Three chapter 33 . 6/24/2007
I am absolutely in love wioth your story!

It's such a shame that you haven't updated in a couple of years; your story is bloody birlliant!

Please, update, think of the children!

lol, I always wanted to say that...

Anyway, you're an amazing writer, please don't abondon this piece of literary genius!
audsome chapter 33 . 6/10/2007
its been more than two years since a last update. why?

but i am curious as to why the trio is suddenly treating dumbledore the way they are. even if he isn't who he said he is, they would still know him by his past actions. that would change who he is. if he was actually dark, then... well i doubt things would have turned out the way they are. i think they are acting stupidly, they are too paranoid.

and this curse reminds me of voldemorts cruelty at an early age, and that he is handsome, from HBP.

i hope that you update soon or else all the reviewing ive dont wont make my soul any better.
audsome chapter 32 . 6/10/2007
hm, i feel sort of sad that draco is shrinking and getting... uglier? now i have to re-make my image of him because right now all i can think of is liver spots (not freckles) and a short, short man.
audsome chapter 31 . 6/9/2007
i was thinking about something from an earlier chapter. when draco won the quidditch game and he kept the snitch. it didn't seem to me that he would do such as thing because it is stealing and why would malfoys steal? anyways, i was just thinking about that and it bugged me.

but im finally glad that the trio is back together. even though i think that ron didn't feel enough sorrow for lying for two years, he played everything as though it was him being lyed to. harry and hermione were right for not being capable of forgiving him immediately for something like that.
audsome chapter 30 . 6/9/2007
wait a second... so they're are going to go through with the whole thing even when they realise that dumbledore is a better man now that he isn't dumbledore? i would not do it. there was a typo or a mess up with the uploading of this chapter, there are '' everywhere.
audsome chapter 29 . 6/9/2007
im wondering why draco didn't take any preventative measures. im sure there must be some sort of spell for that. but good chapter.
audsome chapter 28 . 6/9/2007
that was what i thought first, that ginny could marry colin to make it better. and if she didn't love draco then she probably would do it. anyways, i still think she should get a magical abortion. it would solve that problem. i was looking sideways (figuratively speaking of course) at dumbledore the whole time because of the essence thing. i wonder what that makes him, just a body? but he obviously has a soul. right? its confusing but i love all of the different plots.
audsome chapter 27 . 6/9/2007
it was sort of interesting reading about percy, but im kind of annoyed with this whole 'percy is gay' thing that a lot of people pin on him.

im still looking forward to reading about the essence-less dumbledore.
audsome chapter 26 . 6/9/2007
this is just as good as the rest. colin is becoming a very good character, extremely helpful to ginny. and im interested to meet this dumbledore that doesn't have an essence of dumbledore. and that scence was very fun to read, between ron, harry, and the essence.
audsome chapter 25 . 6/9/2007
wow, i didn't see that one coming. 'essence of albus dumbledore' the plot just gets more intricate and more intricate! but, it gets better and better!
audsome chapter 24 . 6/9/2007
one thing i forgot to mention, isn't cho a year ahead of harry? wouldn't she be in year eight now?

Hairy!Draco a major plot point? what is he? a yeti? that was my first impression...

the ron/pansy thing is a little weird. it seems more like ron and pansy are groping in the darkness for something, and they wont like it when the lights get turned on. maybe she spill on what she is doing for snape or whatever that weird scene was about last chapter when they hexed draco.
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »