Reviews for Emerald in the Rough
xXpinketteXx chapter 1 . 10/16
update soon :)
Nice chapter 5 . 9/5
Good suff. And it's a shame this was abandoned. Especially since we just hit what I believe is the most interesting part of the story. How will her team react and help her with her recovery? Anyway I do hope you go for a rewrite or choose to continue!
Alcodonia chapter 5 . 9/1
Holy shit this is so good. Keep it up :)))
Gh0stGrl chapter 5 . 8/1
Hope you continue!
Yomiii21 chapter 5 . 3/30
Guao un gran argumento me dejaste desconcertada con la trama al intermedio pensé que te desviaste sakura parecía un robot y cuando por fin reaccionó me conmocionó su actitud y decepciono como de malditos fueron con ella los uchihas salva al hijo del hokage y al uchiha y la dan por muerta y criminal nin que demonios uuuk konoha me da asco tsk...
Jkjk chapter 5 . 3/10
The TG REFERENCE EVERY WHERE OMG, I thoroughly enjoy this fic and i'll wait for an update thx!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
I'm so in love. I really hope you update soon, this is one of the best Sakura fanfictions I have ever read. Please update soon, I can't live without it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
:( This seriously needs an update, its too good to be given up.
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
This is an incredible piece of liturature.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
This is so amazing. Please continue this.
pocketrockette chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
absolutely brilliant. the story is complex and gives rise to multifaceted characters whilst maintaining their original character traits. a very mature and well-thought out story! well done
Desinfection chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
I love this story. The depth of Sakura's character really swept me off my feet (even though Im lying down).
I hope with nearly all my heart that you hadnt given up hope or inspiration on this story and continue writing.
H189 chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Please continue...i really like your story :D
Nikooru-sama chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
Oh my god, please update soon! I fell in love with this! And I can't wait how the story will progress from here XD
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
Your fics are well-written :) I'm looking forward for an update for this fic