Reviews for In A Handbasket
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This was a delicious surprise, so much fun and really, I think you nailed the character of Kate in this AU situation. You definitely were spot on with Castle.
NPYD chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
You go, Kbex. Loved this - the snappiness of Beckett to Ellie, the decisiveness, and most of all the fact that Castle is just so delighted with it that he doesn't even care. Ohhh, and the wonderful S2 slightly-smarmy Castle, that's excellent too!
CaskettFan5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I loved it! I'd just get done chuckling over one thing and you'd have me going again. What Kate did was funny enough but then Rick had fun with her afterword. I'm glad that Kate finally remembered the advice from Will Rogers: If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Amazing idea, can't wait for more!
andirememberu chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Please don't tell me this is a one shot. This is great! Love the im going to hell anyway attitude from Kate.
lee6358 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I would love to see this continue - great premise!
Meg Moore chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
"Am I seeing you Kate?"

Hahahaha...oh Castle, you snarky bastard. I love it.
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Love it! Another of the times earlier in the show when they could/should have got together. I really didnt like Ellie Monroe, i thought he was past that stage by then. Maybe the lesson was that other women just wanted to use him, unlike Beckett
theputz913 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I loved this, especially how Kate just kept digging a bigger hole. The last sentence was the best though!
Michael66 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Oh thank you. But this should have had a huge warning label. Like not safe while drinking, or in a boring meeting. Or both. I laughed so loud I had to leave the room.
shellee3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
A very enjoyable read. I literally laughed out loud!
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I laughed all the way through this one! So freaking funny.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Love jealous Kate and teasing Castle, who is seducing as much as he's teasing. "What am I doing tonight? Since I'm busy with you, I should know my plans." "So, dinner, my treat, and then I walk you home." "You wanted more?" "Am I seeing you, Kate?" Love it! Love, too, Kate throwing fears to the wind and going for it, teasing and seducing right back: "You better not conclude our night by thanking me and leaving." :)
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Sooo good. I love it!
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
fun little chapter nicely done
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »