Reviews for Blindsided
H chapter 1 . 8/8
This story is phenomenal and I’m super bummed that you’ve finished it.

I just wanted to point out two things that may help going forward. Firstly, you referred to Noah as aged both 2 AND 3 throughout the story, I was left feeling confused about how old he actually was. Second, you mentioned that he wasn’t old enough to play Lego but at 2 or 3 years of age he would be.

Brilliant work though :D
I’m so glad I found this story since it’s the one that enabled my addiction for Barson stories :D now I can’t get enough! I read every single one of yours, they’re all amazing .. a pity that this isn’t the way things progressed on the show.. thanks for sharing those amazing stories!
RmbMyChs chapter 11 . 6/27
I actually started reading this because I thought it’d be Tucker/Benson story. I like their relationship, they’re just cute together and I always saw Barba and Olivia as best friends; never more than that. But I really enjoyed the story, your style of writing is pretty amazing and I’m glad I finished it after figuring out that’s not a Tuckson story. And I have to somewhat admit, that they’d make a cute couple. Come to think of it; Barba always reacted badly to Olivia’s boyfriends :D Thanks for sharing! Thumbs up!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 11 . 2/10
This is by far one of my favorites!
eight percent chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
I've just read all of this in one sitting and absolutely loved it. Thanks for a great read that's cheered up a miserable grey day.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
Great story!
Lau94 chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
After this week's episode I really really needed to re-read this. I love all your stories but I haven't left reviews before. Sorry! You deserve them :) I hope you update your other stories soon, though. And now that Tuckson seems to be canon, I'm just hoping that something like this happens so that Barson can be real.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
untapdtreasure chapter 11 . 1/14/2016
So, so happy for that happy ending! I'm smiling like a fool. Love this fic. And thanks to last night's episode, I'm liking Tucker even more. Lol.
noah4015 chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
I wish you would of taken this story a little further and shown how they become a family with Liv having a baby and Noah getting closer to his new daddy...
FicFriend chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
Passionate, gentle, loving. More than I'd expected. The story had such a natural ending with Chapter 10. And while I do love to read smut (and preferably Barson, as you've written here!), I didn't think the story needed it. Until I read this chapter. You've treated it so tenderly. So perfectly. Well done! And thank you so much for a satisfying ending.
MrsChilton chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
as usual you are fantastic with smut. you always describe making love as opposed to sex and it works so well, its beautiful. amazing
Meg0613 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
I can't wait to see where you take this you are crafting a great story. I love how supportive Barba is tying to be even though he doesn't want her with him. I really, really hope they don't make Tucker her new love intrest on the show.
BJ chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
Great ending. I enjoyed this story from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing.
barsonaddict chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
I have been waiting for this chapter for so long but now I'm sad the story is over! Love how awkward and unsure they are, but once they know where the other stands, they are perfectly in sync.
I love all your stories and read them over and over. Looking forward to reading more of your work :)
Katak chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
Awesome. This makes me so happy.