Reviews for Stone Cold
StorytellerSu chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
thank you so much for this story! i absolutely love it!
kuuvalo chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Well Even if that escalated quickly
I've got to say, that u Made me feel a Lot.
Angelus's Girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
well written
TheBotoxChicken chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Wow. This was so fucking beautiful. As you said, don't care how cliche that sounds. I love your writing, your ability to capture the essence of each character in a way that, no matter the scenario, we'd feel the same attachment as when we watch the show. Your story absolutely made me FEEL. In my book, that's a masterpiece.

Thank you SO much for sharing this. It is truly appreciated.
hoglee chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This is beautiful. Really fitting concept and brilliantly executed. Perfect pacing, great characterisation. Really, really good.
Nipples chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I loved it! Enough said. haha
SpookyCj chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
great fic, please say there is gonna be a part 2 or 3 or 4 or like a whole book (will understand if you only do like 2 chapters, sorry not sorry for asking for more). haha yep i did like this, thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This defs could have a part two right? RIGHT?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Oh dear god, I think my heart just exploded with absolute admiration for this fic. It was like a perfectly orchestrated symphony of longing and passion. You built the the restraint and cold exterior so well of Delphine that when it came to the final declaration from Cosima, the energy had just accumulated into an actual climax (haha) so freeing! Such a pleasure to read, I always very much enjoy your writing! Thank you!
Sparks80 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Adorable. Thank you for it!
thetravelingkid chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Okay, let me just say this... I love you and will you marry me?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS FIC! HOT DAMN! It's like going through the thorns to get to Sleeping Beauty, then smut then fluff! Arrggghhhh
CophineTrash500 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This story is so beautiful