Reviews for A Love Thing
J'aime.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
Wewant a new chapter :D
antipodean chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Wow, I like this version of how Gohan and Videl meet, it seems more real than what happened in the manga... hope Gohan starts to seriously train again too! can't wait to see where you go with this fic! Thanks for sharing it.
Ultimate Gohan 935 chapter 8 . 1/7/2016
it's great continue plz
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
This is very good so far! I read it straight through, even though I'm not frustrated because I read it too fast and I have to get up early to go to work lol, excellent job! I hope you'll update soon!
tulsa chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
great! pretty please, update soon
PrincessLazyPants chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
Oh my goshhhhh this is so amazing and original, I'm in love. Please update soon!
Charlene chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
OMG I love this story so much so far! It is really good and the best GV one I have red yet. Hope you update soon, it's so awesome to finally find a story I really like.
sadisticpenguin chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is a really good read, i love the way that u dont beat around the bush unlike most of the stories i read. Cant wait for the next update!
32nd freeze chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Fun story, I like it when Videl gets to climb Korin's tower.
nancy103 chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Very interesting chapter. It is all coming together now. But how will she react to him when she knows the complete truth...alien and all!
imgonnadie chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Excellent chapter.
Winterfang53 chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
So good! Please update soon!
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Interesting, I'm surprised there wasn't a talk with Upa and his people about the Tower rules...
Randamwriter chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
I love that you have videl finding things out on your own and training with master roshi
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »