Reviews for A Love Thing
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
Aaron Leach chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Awesome chapter.
abyssdoor chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
To be honest she's going too fast, it took Goku at least a day to climb that tower and 3 days to get the water from Korin, also it took Roshi 3 years to get the water himself... It doesn't help that I've always felt like Toriyama got Videl right out of the Mary Sue manual...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
What a good luck I have. my exames got over just today and I don't had to wait. Anyways it was a good chapter
Ghostlanxx chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Don't worry about not updating regularly; we can wait ;) grad school is important :)

I hope Gohan will be honest with Videl the next time they meet! :)
knownobody chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
near the very end; "I got you know" should be "I got you now." Its a minor thing, but my inner grammar nazi went off.

Another good chapter, and some great thinking skills by Videl, although I may personally think she brushed Nimbus off too soon, but that's just me.

Anyway please keep the updates coming!
Smithback chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
terrific!
Faux Fox chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
She's figuring it all out. Looks like Gohan will be sweating under her glare soon
Jmac99 chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Great chapter. Videl finally figured it all out. I hope Gohan will open up to her. Well until next time.
Force Smuggler chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Great story! Videl is so close. Just have to talk to Gohan. Wonder how long it will take Videl to get the water?
knownobody chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
This story is impressive. Many of the origin stories concerning Videl are full of plotholes and inconsistencies, not to mention poor structure and body. But this story captures their characters' rather well. I am also impressed with how you incorporated Bulma into Videl's life. Another point that impressed me is how rather than Videl being spoon fed everything (as in many other stories), or her relationship with Gohan growing so fast it seemingly appears out f nowhere, you show it grow in baby steps, and finally make solid progress when someone close to Gohan actually gives her solid advice (again solid props for Bulma).

That being said I'm going to keep an eye on this and eagerly await the next chapter!

~Knownobody
vanessa chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
i am hooked. please update
soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon
Ghostlanxx chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
I really enjoy this story, looking forward to reading more of it! :)
Th veg be chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
Update
lazybum131 chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Entertaining and enjoyable story. The dialogue is rough, unless it's important don't have it as dialogue, one word responses back and forth can all be cut out.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »