Reviews for Rusta Iira
a mithril loving dwarf chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
It's bad enought that the other hobbits are prejudiced against Merry, but it's terrible that his own uncle is hating him too especially since his last name is the only reason. I think Esmerelda should tell him off.
HyperLittleCat chapter 13 . 8/25/2005
::off to read your other stories:: Awesome.

I thought Merry was gonna die, and I started to cry. How dare you make me cry! :,)

Awesome story, this is going on me favorites.
Celeblaure chapter 5 . 2/16/2004
i cant stop readin...its really late at night so im gonna start again tomorrow! yahh
Meif you come with me u canbe 2gether!
Pipwell that doesnt sound so bad...i can be away from home and have my best friend...
Merryno pip dont listen, shes evil!
muahah my story with them lives! WRITE MORE!
Celeblaure chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
woohoo loved it! hehe! i love merry and pippin stories! this one is so awesome i love it so much, and i love them but lets keep that a little secret
Merrylet me go, i know you secret!
medamn**Lets them go**
Pipwell she is nice...
Merrydont give in pip dont give iN!
little funness with them! hehe KEEP WRITING!
Celeblaure chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
love this storysoo sad no more peregrin *crys* oh well its beautiful keep writiN!
Celeblaure chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Merry fan yah i love him, **looks around** now were did that merry plushie go... i love IT write MOREMOREMORE! lol
Celeblaure chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
poor merry, *crys* lovely chap
Fool-of-a-Took3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
so good. and sad. and just plain GREAT! wow you write greats fics!
SPGW chapter 13 . 2/18/2003
You know. I just realized I don't think me of all people has reviewed to this. I feelz bad about that. Well anyway, now I'm reviewing, you already know I think this story is great so I wont say it again. Wait, yes I will. This story if great!

Zee ya Ty!
MistressHolbytla chapter 13 . 2/5/2003
Oh my gosh! THAT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD! I want a Merry plushie... *sniff* I loved it and I am so happy to find one more Merry fan! That had to be one of the best stories I have read on ... good job! Just one little grammar thing... remember when making a word plural, like the word "cousin's" you don't use an apostrophe (') unless you are making it possesive... i.e. "the cousins wandered along the shore" vs. "His cousin's hat." LOl. Dumb examples. ANYWAYZ.. KEEP WRITING! btw.. are you a boy or girl? i think you're a girl but with a pen name like that who would guess? ;-)
Jera chapter 13 . 1/26/2003
Wow. WOW! Novel idea, well-written, good characterisation... This is one of the very stories that I've read on . Wow...
Kaeera chapter 13 . 1/23/2003
Oh my gosh, Tyler, you write awesome LotR fics as well! Pippin used to me my absolute favourite character in the books (until I discovered Elrohir *snickers*) and I really enjoyed this story...masses of angst, yay! Kaeera loves angst! I just recently started writing LotR fics and now I'm totally hooked...I already red Halo Son's stories and came to yours...funny where you meet people out of other fandoms!

Well, I really loved this...I think Pippin/Merry friendship fics are wonderful, especially when Pippin is so small...awww! *cuddles* Mery is being protective, and Pip is so innocent...*sighs*

Guess I have to look if you have written more LotR fics, but I have to leave now...*sighs* Stress...
Kookaburra chapter 13 . 1/23/2003
Whew! 13 chapters in one sitting- that was a wonderful fic, very moving, and very meaningful. Apart from a few technical errors (very minor ones) I couldn't find anything that wasn't absolutely wonderful about the story!
Natta chapter 13 . 1/18/2003
Lucky you...what was that about the wolf's blood?
Natta chapter 12 . 1/18/2003
I'm running after you with a big knife in my hand, and a bow in the other. I hope (for the sake of your safety) Merry will survive.