Reviews for Love's Lost Refrain
VanyaSilvan chapter 8 . 3/11
OMG this is SOOO CUTE! please write more!This is the most beautiful thing ever! I love music and this really just speaks. Wish Tolkien had writen it like this!
sunshineisdelicious chapter 8 . 1/15
I’m all smiles over here. Also, *foreshadowing*! But still super sweet and cute.
Eevastiina chapter 2 . 11/3/2017
Was Gandalf with them or not?
Cause last chaoter he was but now I understood he wasn't.
11celle chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
I have been greatly enjoying this story, and I hope you continue soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
Awwwww... What happened? Lol awesome writing
Teeshadii chapter 8 . 1/1/2017
Please don't leave me hanging there. I want to know what happens. How will gold sickness affect their relationship? What will happen with Smaug. I know it's been almost a year, but ... please? (Puppy dog eyes - like, my golden's puppy dog eyes) truly, this is one of the best, if not the best, fem!BilboxThorin fics I have ever read. The growth of their relationship was well done. It wasn't 'I hate you' and then two days later 'I want to snog you senseless'.
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Oh wow! It really touches the heart you know...
Gin Kitsune Kijo Ansatsusha chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Absolutely precious! I looove the idea of Bilbo as a female. She has the perfect amount of sass and no nonsense. It's wonderful and I know I'm eager to see where it goes and how it will turn out.
viridianaln9 chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
Ah poor Bella , she doesn't know what's going to happen. I like the chapter, I cannot wait for the next one.
killthepain62 chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
This is wonderful! Please update soon!
JannaKalderash chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Poor Bella; so unappreciated by her own people, and so lonely until the Dwarfs came into her life.

She will definitely be happy with Thorin, but I don't know how she'll feel about living under a mountain.

And she needs to tell the Ring to shut its yap.
viridianaln9 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Like the chapter.
Nataly S. Potter chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Wow!
The motives for her reticence in singing were incredible. I even cried! X') Beatiful! Can't wait for the moment she will sing again! :D
viridianaln9 chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
I like it.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Dawww! Bella and Thorin being all lovie dovie. Too CUTE!