Reviews for Someone Just Like Me
Gamera68 chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Really good story and I hope that one day you can continue it and on a cliffhanger, as well. :)

Chi!
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Pretty good and I never imagined that Chobits would fit so well into the Star Trek universe.

Chi?
Word Addict 620 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
Nice start. Can't wait to see how this develops.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I'm very happy that you have continue this story, and this is going very funny to read about Chi's emotional reactions faced with Data who assumes the same responsabilities as the original Hideki toward hers (although I don't understand why Deanna wasn't capable to sense the Chi's emotions). An android protecting and teaching another (younger) android - and an android girl; it makes sense that she remind him about Lal, his "daughter". However, I have noted that you also introduced no other than Sarah Connor and Kyle (Reese?) in this fic! Moreover, the presence of a persocom "Series 800, Model 101" seems to indicate some possible crossover with "The Terminator", it's right? If yes, it will stay even more interesting!
ThanosofTitan chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Good continuation, although Picard giggling was extremely out if character. Also, I've come up with so many technical details about persocoms in my own stories that I have to keep reminding myself that they're not canon (as when I read through this I kept thinking 'wait, that's not right, persocoms don't work like that' before remembering that I was judging this AU by the standards of my own personal fanon). Although one thing you might want to change is Chi's processing speed, as the number you gave is way too low to be remotely realistic (there were computers built back in the 40s that were faster than that).

BTW, I recently updated CTT, so please give it a read and review if you have the time, thanks!
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I'm a recent Chobits fan, but I'm also an old Star Trek fan. Your fanfic has been for me a precious finding, because I was looking for a Chobits/Star Trek the Next Generation crossover, however there aren't any, until recently. I didn't know the TNG episode "Inheritance", but I like your argument for replace the story of Chobits to planet Kurlan II ("Hodgkin's Law Parallel Planetary Development", right?), reusing also the Rebellion's theme (although with a catastrophic outcome to the Kurlan civilization). I think your adaptation of both series is very original and consistent; and the comparison between the technology of the positronic androids created by Dr. Soongh (represented by Data) and the technology less advanced of the persocoms created by Dr. Mihara (represented by Chii/Elda) is very interesting to be explored in this story (despite technologically less advanced, non-positronic, the twin Chobits were programmed to have emotions and sentiments, unlike Data [without the emotion chip designed by Dr. Soongh, of course]).
Does this mean that is Kojima (without Kotoko, I'm presuming) the only Chobits character that in this fic isn't Kurlan but Terran? (Presumably from Daystrom Institute of Technology, as the roboticist Commander Bruce Maddox.)
I hope that you continue this excellent and promising story, and I'm very looking to see (and read about) the possible interactions between Data and Chii - two A.I.s so technologically differents but at the same time so close in their life histories, so to speak.
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I actually remember the original story you based this on, before it was deleted.

Harash's hair was never blue in Rebellion, but this is your own story, so it doesn't really matter.

There are a few scientific details I could nitpick, but they're really inconsequential.

One thing I noticed was that you changed the species name to "Tarlan" partway through, though.

Other than that, this sounds promising. Keep it up.