Reviews for Walking in Dreams
CarlaB chapter 3 . 7/5
"I'll go with you wherever. Face the real world by day, and by night, I'll walk with you in your dreams." I'm wailing and sniffling! That was beautiful. Thank you.
PencilComet chapter 3 . 3/12
I could have read this story forever.
PencilComet chapter 2 . 3/12
You write these intense emotions so beautifully.
PencilComet chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so good.
Meowmeep499 chapter 3 . 3/8
I wish there was more to this!
kyanaM chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Nice story yes, yes two story since yesterday read this one before slepping, i will close the site before i see another one i wanna read and do not get out of my couch becaus eof you and your story.
Such a sweet story. How it could be. I m always thinking thing would have beeen SO different if it was just spike and dawn as when they found her and not the rest. if it was just the tree of them, she would have been a lot better.
And i like this version even after she damage it s nice
FairytalesHappyEndings chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
please please please make a sequel or add more or something
tawny chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
Great story! Love the intense emotions, you really capture it without rushing. It's believable and totally in character! A
KatanaStars chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I like the way it ended. There was really a feeling of peace here; I can believe they'll be alright. I especially liked the line where he said he'll walk with her in her dreams and how it tied with the title. Good wishes to you as well.
Caskett93 chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
O mio dio.
I... you... this... I have no words.
I just can't.
This story is just too much. I can't describe how awesome it is, there are not words that could tell you how much I love it.
I love your story and after the end of everyone I think "This was awesome, she can't do better." But you prove me wrong. You did better.
While reading I felt so much... Spike's confusion, his guilty, his fear, the pain and the joy. I could hear him sing with his soothing voice. I could hear him sob and cry and at the same time I could feel everything that Buffy was going through.
I got so taken by her character that her thought line became actually logical. I could understand her.
I... this can only be something magic.
Thank you, really thank you for deciding to write this.
So much love
Sara
P.s please update ASAP. If you need a babysitter or a maid I'm okay with coming there to help you if you promise to write XD
Theblueeyedvampirearchive chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
This has been such a sweet little interlude to your big pieces. Totally understand about the bundle of joy taking up your attention. Between work being crazy & my dislocated shoulder, I haven't posted anything in a while.
Anyhow, on to the actual review. I liked the swapping in POV between Spike and Buffy, just because their views of what was happening were so different - Spike being astonished that it was actually happening, and Buffy not completely sure she wasn't dreaming until about halfway through. This is such a healthier idea of how the Spuffy sexiness could have started. Still has its problems, as all relationships do, but better than angry-banging a house down.
rpfan1976 chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Aww! This was cool. Can't wait for your next update, whatever it is.
JayeMaru chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I really like how this evokes the fugue state she's in, walking through a reality that's as unpinned for her as a dream would be. And how, as a reader, I fully understood both what her dreams and fears imply, and what Spike is seeing and attempting. That's a nice bit of writing. I'm psyched that there are a couple more chapters to sample after this. Thank you.
sbyamibakura chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
I haven't commented on this yet and I feel bad for not doing so! This is lovely, hon. Really, really lovely. Painful, *real*, and ultimately beautiful because of it. I love how he grounds her, how he's helping her find her place once again in a world that is, although familiar, still yet new to her due to circumstance.

I really love what you're doing with this. Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Vampyre-lover chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
I love this story, so beautifully written, so full of emotion. Simply put Buffy found a little piece of heaven in Spike's arms. The way you portray Buffy's depression is very close to what we saw on the show, but at the same time is more profound and heartbreaking, yet you managed to not make it seem depressing, dull and void. Even amidst the trauma and depression there is hope, and that hope is Spike. Spike a " demon" full of love and a willingness to sacrifice everything he is, was or will be just to make her better, just to see her happy just because he really LOVE her.
Congrats on another amazing and beautiful story, I'm a little sad it ended but the goal was accomplished Buffy started to really open her heart to Spike and his love for her. With him by her side she can face the world again.

As always a pleasure to read, and thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us.