Reviews for Professor Arc Omakes
You Were Referencing the Scale itch Epidemic on the Normandy Right. Normally only found in Varren. Sexually Transmitted Disease. Implications- Sniff- Unpleasant.
reynardgautama chapter 13 . 2/28
Funny story
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 2/21
Kkkk, now that's a unique way of dealing with her... ;p
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 2/21
Very funny, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 2/21
Bwahahaha! Oh this was awesome! Great work!
Ddos2 chapter 2 . 2/3
Oh, god, that's brillinat
Amudusias chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Hilarious.

Glynda Goodwitch. Not Glinda Goodwitch.
CrimsonMan50 chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
Now that you've mentioned Oobleck in a miniskirt, just think. Not at however horrifying it may be, although it'd probably work, actually... But at Oobleck, /unbound./ "NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN SUCH A PRIME OPPORTUNITY TO BE UNRESTRICTED, NOT ONLY BY SOCIETAL NORMS, BUT BY THOSE BLASTED MOVEMENT INHIBITORS KNOW WIDELY AS TROUSERS, I CAN GO FULL SPEED AHEAD WITH THE LESSONS... UNRESTRICTED! *ahem* Apologies to any faunus in the room sensitive to ensuing ultrasonic booms."
Anarchychuckles chapter 13 . 9/1/2017
I totally lost it haha! WHAT A LOVELY DAY INDEED!
Cat Poster chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
poor oobleck. he doesnt have a fan club
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2017
Cinder didn't "done goofed." She done fucked it up!
Emberframe chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
lol love idea of headmaster juane
guardsman642 chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
MORE Dakka, you say? Well i for one think that that's an fugging excellent idea and that Gazgull Mag Uk Thrakka would love to hear about it.
Bomberguy789 chapter 8 . 3/14/2017
This is chapter 8 I'm talking about, just so you know.
Until she died, not only did most people not know Penny existed, even less people knew she was a robot. Cinder didn't know until she hacked the CCT, and even Penny's partner in the Vytal festival didn't know. That being said...
They really should just have the robots work. I can understand why the weren't used originally (slaves cost practically nothing because of racist reasons and don't simply break down), now they could easily be used.
Also, the author's note was longer than the story.
Snakebolt505 chapter 6 . 3/11/2017