Reviews for Secrets of a Raven Beauty
Hortense chapter 14 . 7/23
First of all, I am sorry if my review has mistakes. English is not my birth language and I am still learning it.

I just read all the chapters in a day and a half. I like how you write the characters and their feelings. It feels real. While reading your story, I felt joy, sadness, outrage and I kept wondering about what was going to happen. I like every single characters in your story simply because each of them have their own personality. I am looking forward the next chapter.

In this trouble times, your story made me forget about everything for a moment. Thank you. Truly.

Take care,
Hortense
Karla with a K chapter 14 . 7/16
This is such an amazing story. I've read so many Fanfics but this is like an actual novel! You put so much into your writing that it feels real. I love the age difference between Legolas and Calaerien. How they are over 2000 years apart and they certainly behaved like that. Now they're coming together with many differences but it's so well written and nicely done! It took Legolas a while to turn his attention to her but now, he can't stop looking at her! EEP! So excited for the next installment!
Stygian Willow chapter 14 . 7/13
Love your story! Cant wait to see what will happen next!
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 14 . 7/10
Can't wait for more!
Purified-elf chapter 14 . 7/10
Update soon, please. The progression of Legolas and Calaerien's relationship is so beautifully balanced and written. I need to know more. Please update with a kiss or something!
This is such a beautiful story. I loved Lady Lashreal! She just casually planting little ideas in Calaerien's head and teasing the younger elves. Mithrilil seems like a vivacious character. Will Calaerien train her in the trade? So many questions that need answers! Please update soooooooooonnnn!
I’m so happy you updated this story. It’s one of my favorites on this site. I don’t envy Legolas having to evade his father about Calaerian. Thranduil is very intimidating and I love the way you write him. He flits between moments as a loving father and then moments as a shrewd and aloof King.
Please update soon! I’m ready for them to kiss! It’s seriously overdue!
Simplegurl4u chapter 14 . 7/7
Wow, I sure hope you are doing better and congratulations on graduating. I pray that doors will be opened that no man can shut.

Bravo! Great chapter. I love that her name is making the rounds around elvendom. How I wish Legolas would settle her in Imlandris away from the surly King.
Glad to see that Legolas seems to have settled her in his heart. can’t wait for the cat and mouse game these two will get into just to be together. I am dying for their first kiss. I am panting over here.

It will be nice to have the twins make an appearance. Oh the fun these three will have. I sure hope that we get to spend a little time with Lord Elrond. Perhaps Elrond can share some encouraging words for mate selection to Legolas.

I love that she is designing sturdy warrior wear . Perhaps her warrior wear will save the prince and maybe then the King will appreciate her. Good grief, talk about helicopter parent.

Thank you for the update, this is one of my favoritist stories and always jump for joy when the notice comes of another chapter.
Take care, all the best to you.
oistertkh chapter 14 . 7/7
Congratulations on your graduation!
I'm happy you're back to writing, and this chapter was really good, can't wait to see what happens next.
fanofNC chapter 14 . 7/7
Yay! New chapter!
I like Calaerien’s growth very much! I hope to see more demonstrations of it, except I’m a little scared of what might force her to show backbone, e.g. Lady R finally shows her true self.
See, it’s interesting that Thranduil hasn’t picked up on Lady R’s duplicity yet. I’m curious to see what happens then.
In the meantime, I hope Calaerien and Legolas can have a few uninterrupted moments of bliss to themselves before Legolas has to leave for who-knows-how-long!
Thanks again for the wonderful update
Omega-658 chapter 14 . 7/6
I just found this story today and ... WOW! There is no better word than that. Its simply amazing! Calaerien and Legolas's relationship is developed evenly and getting better with each update. Please update soon! This is too good to stop!

Love,
Omega-658
City-of-Dimes chapter 14 . 7/6
Another update! It was a great surprise to receive a notification and as always, its excellent! Man oh Man, cool your jets Thranduil! Poking your nose in Legolas’s business is gonna get you hurt! *Slap*….. I really liked Mithrilil asking Calaerien for an apprenticeship. It adds a nice touch. OOOHHHH there’s Easter eggs?! I wonder what the future chapters would hold. Please update ASAP!.
FluffySlipperz chapter 14 . 7/6
It was only just the day before I was wondering if you would update again, and to see the notification for a new chapter was so exciting! Ahhh! This chapter leaves me feeling mushy. It seems Calaerein and Legolas are going incognito mode now! lol XD. Very excited for this new arc in the story. Only took us 100,000 words to get there. (I'm not complaining about that either! 3 Slow burns are so fun!) Thrandy really be trying to be so intrusive right now and it seems to have backfired. Lol, sorry this chapter is very amusing to me only because Legolas seems especially impish at the moment. Like I'm giggling as I type this up right now. Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the fluff! ;)
TheLonelyOtter chapter 14 . 7/6
I am so excited I'm wiggling in my seat! Excuse me while I do a elvish jig in my room! So happy to see an update from you! I blitzed it like a damn good ice-cream bowl so I'm going to reread it again slowly. I'm in love with how you write your characters!

Cal's battle suit? Daaaaamn she sounds badass! I LOVE IT