Reviews for Fight to Win
Hi chapter 25 . 6/24/2021
Awesome story. Probably read it at least twice since you published it. Lol ending always gives me the feels since it's such a nice take on daryls life instead of always focusing on the negative
Willow-98 chapter 25 . 1/3/2021
I absolutely love this story, I think of all of the ones I've read from you so far this is my favorite. I love the backstory of Grandma Liv and Grandpa Chris and can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Nanicherie chapter 25 . 8/3/2020
That a wonderful story! Beautiful romantic realistic and smutty! The carafe terms and the plot, the PoV and the ending! I have not seen it coming. Many thanks for sharing it with us. Several years now but I hope this message reach you!
gollumsfriend chapter 25 . 2/27/2020
Loved this story, thank you!
Riddick'sLady chapter 25 . 12/10/2019
I didn't want this story to ever end!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2019
love this story!
soniabell chapter 25 . 9/7/2019
Loved this story.
HarryJamesPotterismyhero chapter 17 . 3/15/2019
Your story is so good! You’re a little inconsistent with your character names though...Rosita works at T-Dogs shop, but also works at the warehouse? And you mentioned carol working in the insurance office below Daryl’s apartment but then she was Beth’s advisor
Elise Marie chapter 25 . 12/4/2018
Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2018
This is a sad chapter, but Daryl's anger and panic make sense. He's angry at all he's lost, afraid and thus angry again because he doesn't understand relationships, and freaked out and pissed because he doesn't think Beth will stay with a man like him. An irrational response and yet there's a twisted logic to it. The consequences of abuse go on and on and on. My heart hurts for all the children and adults who haven't been loved, valued, and respected.
Edda
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2017
I freaking love your stories! I love all of them from House call to bump and now to this! It made me laugh, it made me cry! Thank you for writing about bethyl, my favorite ship!
ReidsGirl chapter 22 . 11/26/2017
"This whole time, I thought I was the one savin' you,"

This! This right here is Daryl Dixon saying I love you.

Girl, you and your writing is gonna be the death of me. I've been binge reading your stories all weekend and I am so in love with the world you created here. Absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing your gift with us
Bruna Pereira chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
OH MY GODDESS! Best story ever! thank you for taking the time to write it! 3
Coopix chapter 25 . 8/29/2017
It was a beautiful story, I have red a bunch of yours and I can't stop. I don't know how you can be such a prolific writer and at the same time create different universes. Must be talent :-)

Be carefull on your long stories to not repeat yourself, some paragraph are really similar on your description of your characters.

Love your descrptions of places, I caught myself checking on maps to see where everything was and looking for pictures.

I hope you didn't take any comments wrongly. I am going to read another story of yours. My appologies for any mispelling, it makes me go crazy to be able to see some on fanfic text and not be able to correct myself.

Wish you all the best,

Coopix, France.
demmy1124 chapter 25 . 7/27/2017
I finished this last night, crying my eyes out! I had to come back this morning and review. Beautiful story!
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »