Reviews for Moments in Time
SomePerson chapter 1 . 9/5
I totally agree! I first read Two worlds collide that made me fall in love with Edmione, and after that I started reading Fate's Instrument and then I found your story in fourthfireshadow's favorites!
So yeah, cant wait to read ahead!
Andre.ita28 chapter 13 . 6/19
I love this story so much and I've been following it since the start. I just noticed that in this chapter Hermione says she's never ridden a horse before, when in an early chapter she easily climbs one after the battle with the monster and says she had lessons since she was little. Anyways I love this story so much and I hope you will continue it because it's amazing. :)
AurelianSnow chapter 15 . 6/4
Please update! Craving more!
jon12231223 chapter 15 . 4/27
come back
Blueberry chapter 15 . 3/25
Thank you for a wonderful story. I hope you'll continue it.
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 15 . 2/26
I love this story, please update soon!
cameron.sweet.5 chapter 15 . 2/5
This is a weird story for me to review. Here is the thing there is quite a lot I don't like about this story; so my personal enjoyment of the story isn't great 2 out of 5 stars. But the quality of the writing was actually good 4 out of 5 stars. Having gotten that out of the way let me break down some of my main thoughts.

The story seems to pull from other mediums besides what Narnia and HP. Namely Teen Wolf(Everything Involving the Banshee, literally happens almost exactly the same there). And then the way you portray the time period seems to pull heavily from Game of Thrones...Which isn't good, namely because I am here for a Narnia/HP crossover not HP/GOT. I understand you want the world to feel alive and I am in no way stupid enough to believe all the characters are celibate, but all the unneeded sexual scenes really ruined the enjoyment of any of the "romances"... Never mind that those scenes themselves felt very much like they were pulled from GOT.

The unneeded politics, again while some are needed to make the world feel alive. I am not here for a GOT crossover. The unneeded plot line about people stealing money from the crown...Why? Both of these things are not needed in this story. Hell by the time you added Ron and Harry back into the story(which I just don't think you should have in the first place) I actually cared more what was going on with them then the shit going on with Hermione.

Then their is the character portrayals themselves. So many felt like the were rip off GOT characters.

Susan Cersei
Peter Rob Stark
Edmund Jon Snow
Cass Margery Tyrell

Here is the thing I don't want to come off as a flame or just ranting for ranting's sake. But you had a good idea going for you, but at some point it feels like you took too much inspiration from certain works instead of continuing with what you had going in the first place. Even those last couple chapters while better in certain aspects, mainly the actual addition of magic happening again in an HP/Narnia story. The unneeded know it all character who then ends up kidnapping Lucy just didn't sit well with me. So I won't be continuing the story if you do update.

But hopefully you can take this review in stride and see what I ended up seeing. And maybe it will help you when you want to continue writing.
KillaD chapter 15 . 1/30
I really hope you'll update soon, I just love it that Edmund can't figure out Hermione! Lucy and Harry would make a wonderful couple!
I am lost for words over this whole story,really.I've just read all of it and can't wait to see keep writing,this is truly amazing!
You need to start writing new chapters for this fic or im gonna find you
ELRicey chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
I can't wait for more! I read the whole 80,000 words in a day pretty much, and honestly there aren't enough good Narnia/Harry Potter crossovers. I absolutely adore the way you are writing Ed and Hermione's relationship. I think they are well suited to each other. As far as the way she is hiding her magic, it reminds me of how Merlin hides his from Arthur. If you haven't seen BBC's Merlin, I highly recommend it (might give you a few ideas). I think honestly Lucy's characteristics are better suited to Harry to be honest. They have the same heart and compassion for their people and loved ones. I feel like she's kind of light spirited and I think in the same way Ginny is that for him in the books, Lucy could really balance out his darker and more tragic side. I love Ron, but I feel like for this story he needs a different kind of woman. Just my thoughts. Well done, I'm loving it and I look forward to your update. Reading this is also helping me to kick start out of my writer's block, so many thanks friend!
alexaguamenti chapter 15 . 11/6/2017
This story is absolutely phenomenal! I couldn’t stop reading long enough even to review before this! The plot is so compelling and the characters are wonderful and complex and frustrating the hell out of me currently (in a good way). I can’t wait to see what happens. Please, please update soon.
And, like most reviewers, I think Susan and Harry would be perfect. They’re both, well, “valiant” but not always obviously so; I’d love to see them together.
Natasha chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
Hermione pls use your freaking magic tht is what your wand is for uggg
Parsi chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
The 15th chapter was amazing!
On a different note, you asked whom we wanted to see paired with Lucy. It is of course your story, therefore your decision but I would love to see Lucy with Harry. In my mind, they just compliment each other so well. I mean, Harry was the moat powerful amongst the trio in the Harry Potter series even though Hermione was the most intelligent and Ron the strategist. But Harry never flaunted his talents, always humble, maybe due to his upbringing. Harry learned to sacrifice his happiness, always misunderstood and with a heavy burden. Lucy is gentle but fierce when needed, and can make anyone comfortable, she is always misunderstood as someone without the skills to be a fighter. In the Narnia series; she was pictured as someone who always felt inferior to her sister but then came to her own. Harry and Lucy are so incredibly similar yet so different that J would love to read about their relationship
multifanchick1 chapter 15 . 10/17/2017
If I don't find out how this story ends soon I'm gonna flip out! This is my favourite story!