Reviews for Long Live The Queen
kb2015 chapter 4 . 5/4
our girl lizzie at it again
Kushka chapter 43 . 4/17
Great story
FFFudgeUp chapter 43 . 4/11
my second read and just as good as the first. I love how the queen steps in and takes care of things. Long live the queen! Thank you for sharing
TheYoungAuthor chapter 44 . 4/11
This was amazing fantastic job well done!
Mernom chapter 44 . 4/7
The plot thread the story went on is interesting, but there are a few things that make it a big harder for me to truly love this story.

1) The actions of the Queen and her court magicians end up almost completely invalidating all of the major conflicts in the story. While it's not quite trivial, in a large part, they simply aren't an issue anymore. And there wasn't that much of a struggle to get the solution (or at least it didn't feel like there was).
It is in part due to how flawed the world design of the original story, with how easy it is to 'fix' it with a few basic steps forward human decency, but from a story perspective, it's still a bit cheap in investment.

2) I'm really not sure how to explain this one, but something in the writing style just feels... Off. A bit too narration heavy? I'm not sure.
The best I could do is point out a few stories I don't feel like that about, and just compare the writing style. It's a big vague, honestly.

That said, I am interested in what you have to write, so I'll be checking out your other stuff.
Mernom chapter 25 . 4/7
I posted the previous review prematurely.
As I was saying, it was well on the way to be fulfilled.
It is by Harry's WORD that the Queen learned of the situation. It is by his WORD that the charter was revoked. And I doubt Riddle knew enough of the pillars under which the ministry stood to know that the Queen CAN invalidate it, which would also qualify as 'power he knows not'.
Mernom chapter 26 . 4/7
Honestly, with that wording, I think the prophesy was well on the way to be fulfilled already
Mernom chapter 16 . 4/6
A bit disappointed Harry didn't give a little speech about not wanting to do it... But I guess that real life doesn't always have time for dramatics.

For a moment, I thought that revoking it that way would backfire (since it's the charter that gives Sirius his protection), but I forgot that there are other ways to have it, once it's revokes.
Lady Rosalune chapter 43 . 3/16
I loved this! It's not the only "Queen wreaks havoc on wizarding society" fanfic out there but it's certainly the best thought out. I also loved the incredibly frank tearing apart of the world. "Kids cursing each other in the halls? Should probably take their wands away. The entire adult populace is incompetent? Probably a whole lot of nepotism and general favoritism." Love how it took a Non-Magical to fix the wizarding world. Serves them right tbh
While you've moved most of the authors' notes here, the one at the bottom of 34 remains and tries to direct readers to one at the top of 34, which is no longer there. Perhaps you should fix that.
Oddballzebra chapter 26 . 3/6
Seriously, what is with all this touchy-feely shit? Hugging and crying in EVERY FUCKING CHAPTER. It's REALLY cringy to read.
Oddballzebra chapter 21 . 3/6
This constant crying and hugging in EVERY CHAPTER is really fucking annoying.
bookworm2192 chapter 44 . 3/5
I truly feel this is one of the most well-written stories on this site. I was up reading it until 5am, and I enjoyed every word. You're up there with done of my favourite authors, and you definitely deserve to be.

Now, I'm gonna go read some of your other work. Bravo!
Blueberry Babe chapter 44 . 3/2
Wonderful job. Thanks again
Royslady51 chapter 16 . 3/2
Cliffhangers are good, never, ever apologize for one. Gibbering, cussing, fit-throwing reviewers who scream, wail and wring their hands like a happy house elf are FUN to watch. Good for you.
4,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »