Reviews for Long Live The Queen
Bacon chapter 44 . 1/7
This isn't a constructive review, but I'd like to say this was a great story and I really enjoyed the concept. This is the first story of yours I have read so far, not sure if i will get to the others because I'm already behind on the list of stories I've got lined up. So, just saying this is really good, and you do good work.
Actually, a rare story where Dumbles isn't a total douche, but accepts that he no longer has control. Nice
Don't get the whole "missus Weasley". Why no just Molly or Mrs...
Lol "we are most displeased". Loved it!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/4
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
mugglesftw chapter 44 . 12/29/2016
A really good story that fuses the muggle and wizarding world, I really enjoyed it.
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 43 . 12/23/2016
This story is great. I like the characterisations, the plot, the refreshing simplicity (as can be interpreted) to a topic which can often be a mess, and just the whole of it. Well written!
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 44 . 12/13/2016
Well that was a nice fic, greatly enjoyed it. optimistically looking forward to reading the distant maybe/maybe-not sequel .
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
I mean, it's not really destroying the Wizarding World. It's destroying their corrupt government, and not even /destroying/ it that he can say for sure. Just taking over and fixing things. The entire world wouldn't and definitely didn't end just because Fudge finally got kicked out of office. It's a wonderful thing that Sirius and Harry are doing, bringing this to the Queen. The Black family is a very powerful family and I have no doubt that, were Sirius a free man, he could become Lord Black and uproot the Wizengamot from the insideespecially if he gathered alliancesbut this is truly just as good and, to be honest, probably more entertaining.
Lovelesslife chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
Yay! Snape gets to help!
I have noticed in this chapter that you have a constant spelling error. While it is indeed pronounced leftenant, in Canada and Great Britain, it is actually spelt lieutenant. As far as I am currently aware is is the only rank that does not match it's spelling so everything else is correct.
bellalib chapter 37 . 12/2/2016
Boo! Snape sucks!
bellalib chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
I don't know why everyone thinks it's their business to know what Harry is doing! Hermione, Mrs Weasley, Ginny! What the bleep! Not to mention everyone else!
Rokkis chapter 43 . 11/30/2016
Man this was a fun story. I kept hearing HRM The Queen's voice when ever you wrote Her dialogue. Funny, especially the scenes with Dumbledore:D

Cheers and thank you so much for writing this
dragoncop chapter 38 . 11/30/2016
Wish I would have found this while it was being posted. Epilogue is great.
Rokkis chapter 17 . 11/30/2016