Reviews for Long Live The Queen
HuffleDor05 chapter 19 . 8/3
What bothers me the most is how the queen decides to punish people for not knowing about an old loyalty oath that is relatively unknown.
HP-DG-AP-PN-RG-NR chapter 42 . 8/2
This was a fantastic story! I'm really glad that it got recommended to me this weekend to read. I thought it was a nice concept and refreshing to not have all that "normal" bashing in the story. Great job. I'll have to go see your other works now.
HarnGin chapter 44 . 7/25
I've read this story several times and each time I've wondered: so, what happened to Dudley? Did he grow up to become a productive member of society? Did he turn into a second Vernon? Did he remain a bully and, ultimately, go to jail? To quote an old commercial, "Inquiring Minds Want to Know."
PirateGypsieQueen chapter 44 . 7/21
I have suspicion I read this years ago when this was originally in progress. Still this is a classic fan fic and true to the book versions of characters. I liked how your dealt with Snape in parole. Thank you for a brilliant story
SpSt chapter 44 . 7/20
I really enjoyed this story and I thought your writing style got better and better as the chapters continued. great job!
Valkara chapter 44 . 7/16
Interesting story. I had a good laugh over Sirius'... excessive hair growth.

As a Canadian who is a monarchist and respects the Queen, I have to say that the idea that she would involve herself with the Wizarding World is an intriguing idea.

There were times when it seemed that she was out of character and really overstepping. At least when it comes to the other Commonwealth countries, her role is ceremonial and she has no say over our laws. Yes, Royal Assent is still a thing, but that's what the Governor-General is for, and the GG is appointed or removed on the advice of the Prime Minister (we recently had to turf/convince to resign a GG who had proved toxic and unable to fulfill the job; google Julie Payette if interested in the astronaut-turned-Governor-General).

She might have more say in Britain; I don't really know much about their system. Ours is based on theirs, but we don't have hereditary seats in our system. Members of Parliament are elected and Senators are appointed (they can be anyone who is an adult citizen, owns property worth at least $4000, and who the PM thinks could make useful contributions and insights; they don't need to have previous political experience at all).

I'd have picked Remus as the new Headmaster, personally.
AurelionNoir chapter 44 . 7/1
Oh. Wow! A good, unexpected read! Though I must say, I was a lil bit sad that neither of the Queen's grandchildren - William nor Henry ever made an appearance (and by extension, Princess Diana, but I can understand why).
SoSoLazy chapter 7 . 6/29
Why make things complicated when you can just make a portkey?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 44 . 6/21
This was a fantastic story! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 43 . 6/21
I took a class called British Government and Politics when I studied abroad in the UK and I so wish we had learned about the Ministry of Magic. Lol.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 42 . 6/21
No Harry and Ginny? Awww.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 41 . 6/21
Yay! Madam Bines is the Minister for Magic!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 40 . 6/21
Why isn’t he Professor Dumbledore?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 39 . 6/21
Is Lucius going to die?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 38 . 6/21
Twenty years? I think that’s a but excessive. I’d say 10 is better.
4,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »