Reviews for Long Live The Queen
animusand chapter 18 . 9/19
What need does the Wizengamot have of Veritaserum if one can simply swear the truth, "so mote it be"? You were doing rather well until now.
animusand chapter 10 . 9/19
Interesting story so far. I was just thinking, the cautious surrender of a wand should probably be held from near the middle with the handle closer to the recipient and the tip pointing at no one. This is one of the safer ways to surrender a pistol.
Redwing1co chapter 44 . 9/12
Great story and character development hope to read more of your stories
Hell of a way to graduate, an invite to work for the Queen.
The ending of that chapter was Patronus worthy.
Good for him, everyone needs something to give their lives light.
Outstanding }
I‘ve been eyeing this fanfiction for quite some time now but never found it in me to read something that seemed so far off canon. However... i read it now and I‘m both surprised and amused. It was a great idea to bring non-magical Great Britain in the story and especially the Queen and tbh you have all my respect because planning this story and researching politics and inventing charters must have been a pain in the ass ;)
I live for stories in which Sirius adopts Harry and they both get a happily ever after and yours was one full of surprises, plot twists, amazing characterisations and fun (because i actually found it hilarious that Harry would go to the Queen for help!)
I also have to compliment your writing style. It‘s easy to read, very fluent but still advanced and I‘m pretty sure you got the Queen‘s style of talking perfectly right (at least from what I know watching The Crown on Netflix) and tbh the Queen is a real freaking badass and that‘s so cool!
I also love your epilogue follow ups, without them or even with only a single epilogue to cover everything briefly the story wouldn‘t have felt finished! I was excited to find out what job Harry would take after graduation but you leave that for imagination (also I‘d like to believe he joined the Queen‘s Magical Guard).
In conclusion, great idea, amazingly detailed and well thought out story and accurate characterizations! I‘ll definitely put that story on my favorites list :)
RT89 chapter 26 . 9/4
A difficult decision for any young man to make. That the choice was still difficult for him after everything else in his life proves again Harry's strength of heart.
RT89 chapter 16 . 9/3
Percy switched sides just in time.
NatalyaShae chapter 43 . 9/1
this was legit the best(!) how fanfic I have ever read and let me tell you, I have read A LOT of them. thank you so much for this fix. it's been amazing to read!
hermione y su bocota! con esos amigos...
You're in IT as well? Perhaps you can offer some advice for this young woman who is double majoring in computer network technology and web design. Also I love this story and have read it many times, that's how well it's written.
W1tch0nParad3 chapter 43 . 8/22
Wonderful story. I love how you brought justice believable to the Wizarsing World.
Glubok chapter 24 . 8/21
Holy fuck I really dislike your Molly, not your writing of her but her personality, her worst qualities are highlighted here up to 11. I can only hope she gets better towards the end but of course no spoiling me ;)
4,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »