Reviews for Curse of Life
KiraLocket96 chapter 31 . 4/9/2014
Whoa, awesome story! XD can defently see how much work has gone into this. The new characters are awesome and I love Rogue/Fay Matt's relationship to Apocolypse. Love the ending with Remy and Rogue and all the X-Men!
RogueNya chapter 31 . 2/17/2009
Great story ya did here.
tfobmv18 chapter 31 . 6/27/2008
I like it. I'm glad that Faye Ma'at came to her senses even though it was too late. Romy survives hurray. Keep up the good work.
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I think I like it so far. It seems to have potential to becoming something more. Although there is a thing with syntax. It may just be me though. I find at my current state of mind I'm less articulate and seem to be lacking in my syntax as well. However, in your fic at more than one point, it seemed like you were either missing a word(s) or else it was scrambled up a bit. I would advise proofreading or having a beta reader if you haven't done either.

Also, with your first paragraph, I don't know if it was a problem out of your hands but I found it to be lengthy and in need of some sort of...'separating'. It was starting to run on a bit and getting a bit difficult to focus (this is probably just me though).

Everything else seems to be alright. Onward ho!
spectra2 chapter 31 . 4/27/2004
WOW..I mean WOW That is one great fic, I can't say anything that would tell you how great it is just WOW. I'm about to read your sequel, if it is even half as good as this one you will have my adoring praise for eternity. lol but honestly I love this fic.
Wendy chapter 31 . 3/6/2004
Great story, great plot, great everything. Except some of the spelling/grammer was wrong. But who cares?
ghsdhsdds chapter 31 . 12/15/2003
That was a very good story that you had there, and i loved the way you ended it i am all happy now, i am so glad that everything worked out in the end. i really want to just say "oh that is so great" but that sounds silly. But oh it was so sad when Gambit was at the Grave laying down the flowers.
You did a wonderfull job with this story
Keep up the good work! :-)
Rogue4787 chapter 31 . 11/25/2003
Wow, this story was amazing. I admit, it was confusing at points, but everything was explained eventually. There was so much history and so many back stories in this. I could tell that you really knew your characters inside and out, you created them and you made them change with every life experience that they faced. You did an awesome job.

I love the whold Fury idea, it's a nice change from the ordinary fanfiction that's set entirely in the x-men's world. You created a whole new secret society of vigilanties and I really like them. They had a very "Birds of Prey" feel about them. I used to love that show during the short time it was on the air and your story kept making me picture the characters up in the clock tower trying to save the world. And Artemis is a lot like the main character, Helena, with her cat like powers and whatnot. Like I said before, wicked cool.

I'm going to start on the sequel now, can't wait to read it. This story was amazing.
RogueDragon5 chapter 31 . 7/31/2003
touching, and long story ya got to know how long is too long, no u mistake me i luv long stories but it took mee 7 days to read it. and its morning and im tired. not your fault.
Rogue15 chapter 31 . 6/17/2003
Ok/I/read/the/last/ch./agin/I/still/LOVE/IT!Please/do/a/sequel!I/luv/the/line/that/u/had/Blade/say/when/she/saw/Rogue/alive/agin./:]
Rogue15 chapter 31 . 6/17/2003
PLEASE/do/a/sequel/soon/I/will/love/you/forever/if/you/do/one!I/loved/it!
Skye Haerrington chapter 31 . 5/1/2003
Yay! Its all done! I like the storyline. My only complaint is that I wish you had allowed more time for Remy and Rogue at the end, before she went back to the mansion.

Something else I liked, now that I think of it, is that Faye was not necessarily good but she wasn't bad. She was sort of stuck in limbo and occasionally crossed the line onto either side.
bunny angel chapter 31 . 4/30/2003
wow. i like the epitaph.
ishandahalf chapter 31 . 4/30/2003
WOW! BEST MUSHY ROGUE/REMY REUNION EVER! THAT WAS SO INTENSELY ADORABLE AWESOMELY SWEET AND FLUFFY! I LOVED IT! heh, as if you couldn't tell from the uber capital letter usage...

anyhoo, GREAT STUFF. awesome possum, cool beans, all that fun praise. pat yourself on the back, you deserve it! it was all good.

oh by the way, i just wanted to say i LOVED the "Not all Angels Have to be From Heaven" line. i think it describes rogue PERFECTLY, its just cool. so, YAY!
Tigereyes chapter 30 . 4/29/2003
my lord. this was AWESOMELY written. i was all misty eyed when she was doing the recordings. i am awed by your writing skills!