Reviews for Disease
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
im really sorry to hear that. i cant wait for the next chapter, hopefully i will be soon. (its been 5 years already)
delilahhahaha chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
I love your story! I had stopped reading Kagome/Sessh fanfiction about...four years ago, I think. But, I'm a grad student, it's stressful, and you can only eat so much chocolate, so I went hunting and managed to link from Celyia to here, and I'm so glad I did!

I like Kagome I think the best in this story of any I've read, she's so real. Thanks for giving her a realistic personality, and yum Sesshoumaru! Excellent! Thank you!
beaBIANCA chapter 13 . 1/4/2008
I love this story. It was amazing.
Azera-v chapter 15 . 9/25/2007
Whats with the end here?
1228kagome chapter 15 . 7/12/2007
hi i love the story so hurry and finish the next chapter. i want to know what happens with kagome and sesshy. Juat a little thought from me how about they go back in time and stay there and then kagome uses the jewl to become a full demon and live her life with sesshy-chan. lol. Hope your done soon.
ashiko chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
i don't understand chap 4, is it just...well, talkng or whatever, or is she actually there in his arms?
Slytherson chapter 15 . 5/3/2007
please update soon!
grapesRgone chapter 13 . 3/3/2007
Sesshoumaru/Kagome isn't usually my thing, but I'll read any pairing as long as it's well-written, which Disease certainly is. I'm very glad I stumbled upon it _
Scarlette Beauty chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
WOw, that was an interesting story! its funny how onee little change in an episode can lead to a totally differnet spin of the series! I admire the complete originality of the story! It was awesome!
Dreams-of-Mine chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I'm guessing this is before they met Sango? Because there is absolutly no mention of her. Other then that, this really cool.
ancient-relic chapter 15 . 5/12/2006
This is a really good story! Interesting, the way you kind of strayed from the actual story line, but kept with the theme...

Update soon!
HADmatter chapter 13 . 4/17/2006
can i ask a small favor?

can you email me chapter 11 through 15

my dads controls wont let me view them. my email is

but if your to busy... great story!
sesshou's gurl chapter 15 . 2/6/2006
I liked the beginning but I have no clue as to what is going on right now. So please enlighten me.
Shoomy2003 chapter 10 . 1/31/2006
OH MY GOODNESS!

Sesshy! You little whore!

Dangit! I wish there would have been more citrus!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY
Shoomy2003 chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
I really wish that the real Inuyasha story would divulge what happened to her Dad. That was a good little rendition that you made up yourself! Convincing.