Reviews for Flash
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Yes! Write more to this series!:) lol (Arthur the servant) I loved it-
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Hahaha I've read all of your Merlin stories (well I think I have...), and you seem to quite like injuring Merlin's left foot. Coincidence? I think not! I will contact the Leave-the-Left-Feet-of-the-World-in-Peace-Stop-Torturing-Them activists and they'll get you!
Pouahahahaha I can't believe I just wrote that. See to what lenghts I go to let you know I enjoy your stories?!
No but really, they're really nice and interesting. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.
Don't worry about the intervals between your posts, it's okay. I think we all get it, and those who don't can go and not get it somewhere else. Shoo!
Hope to read more of your stories sometime in the future, 'cause you're great. Have a good day!
RosemaryJohnSherlock chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
What a great fic!
Juneb0893 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I loved it! Idk why but I have a thing for mute or blind AU stories
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I consider myself old enough for M but I just don't like... Adult content. My mum is letting me read Outlander, there's Adult content there. Or so she says. I haven't read very much...

Oh my god XD this would so happen to me. -Cat.
angel1412 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I love these story's. I wish I could read what happened after that first dinner. how they ended up together.
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
yes please more
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
So cute! More please :)
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
So sweet and good! I take ASL - American Sign Language, I know ra not British but it could help! - so maybe I could help with signs in case you plan to do more? (If you don't already know ASL :P )