Reviews for InuyashaYou're infuriating!
Anishka chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Haha, this was fun too read.

At least there's some good stories about Inuyasha- I normally see people jumping to one scene to another, it's so lame. So, good job. :3
fanficti0naddict chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
good story, sorry to hear about your step dad
freaky chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
OH I GET IT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE CHAPPIE ONE! OKAY!
freaky chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
dude, there was no chappie before this 1. wat did kag say? y did he run off?
Hanyou-Girl25 chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
im glad its half way written and i will be praying for you and your step father.

yur fan,

JAD
Hieis2dreamer chapter 6 . 9/8/2003
I hope your father gets better or goes to a real nice place when he passes away. You are doing a great job.
Hieis2dreamer chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
More please.
DarkWolf526 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Hewo,

I just love your story it is really funny.

Can't wait till the next chapter is posted. What I thought was the funnyist part was this part:

"Inuyasha. I.L." Pauses hearing the rustle of leaves and mentally knows who is there spying.

The watchful being cranes its head.

Decides to playout an evil thought, verbally, from her head. "Inuyasha." Still in the low murmur. "I like. no. I love." Smirks. "I LOVE Miroku!"

"NANI!" As if a bird stricken, shot, by a stone, Inuyasha looses balance, from the shock brought on by Kagome's statement and lands on his head right infront of her. Looking like a crumpled up dead spider, after the impact of the ground to his face.

I thought it was can't wait for the next chapter keep _

DarkWolf526
littocherryblossom chapter 4 . 2/13/2003
hm.i really like it so far! .' -lcb
wuzuup guy chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
anyway. a bit odd. no i didnt say ooc. kinda left me hangn there though.
Azshara chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
Poor Inuyasha... nightmares are no fun! Write Write Write! Type Type Type! .
burnsybabe chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
cute i'm a fan write the next chapter soon please thanks a bunch
death-bunny Bishoujo chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
*chants* continue continue continue! keep it up, but be SURE not to make it cheesy at the end(overmushieness sucks!), cuz this could be a realy good storry
Azshara chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Revenge, eh? I can't wait to see how many "osuwari's" inuyasha'll get for that .
Azshara chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I like it so far, but "Baka" means stupid(i think. if i'm just making things up, then i apologize). So when you say "Stupid Baka" you're saying "Stupid Stupid" heh...oh well. I still like it!