Reviews for Power Rangers Lore Keepers (Season 1)
ICrzy chapter 25 . 8/19/2016
I can't wait for more!
Ranger Red 2.3 chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
Whoa, why does that keep happening to Sora lol, She really has become more open after she been more trusting of the team. I can't wait to see there Time Travel Trip :-D
ICrzy chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
I really like how it ends. Leaving such a cliff hanger. I am really excited to see what happens next time.
LovingGinger30 chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
Awesome interlude
Ranger Red 2.3 chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
Awesome Chapter my friend :-), having Tommy/Dr. Oliver was great, seeing him as a Teacher again. I can't wait to see Season 2 of Power Rangers Lore Keepers. by the way love the names of the Megazords of this Story, Thunder Tale Megazord, Prelonged Megazord, and Matal Megazord :-D.
Stormasius chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
An interesting closing chapter to the first season and it does suck that your hard work ends up getting deleted sometimes, hopefully it won't happen again. While I haven't much of Star Descendants, it'll be interesting to see how that comes into play here. Regarding 150 years being a big number, well fortunately for them, they aren't going a couple thousand years into the future, it'd probably be a lot harder then. Overall I'm looking forward to seeing what Diablo has planned for the next season as with what you have planned for it, until then.
TriassicDragonRanger chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
Yay Tommy made an appearance, he's always been my favorite ranger! Great chapter can't wait for the next one.
LovingGinger30 chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
Awesome chapter
Ranger Red 2.0 chapter 22 . 7/7/2016
Awesome Chapter I love the intro for Gold (Peter) Ranger and Silver (Eve) Ranger, it was great for sure my friend I can't wait to read more Bro :-D.
TriassicDragonRanger chapter 22 . 7/6/2016
Another great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens to the team next
Stormasius chapter 22 . 7/5/2016
This was an interesting way to introduce the two new rangers, their counterparts and auxiliaries giving them a little bit of advice was a nice touch and I do think that Artemis and Welkin wouldn't get along too well when they meet, so I laughed a bit at her disliking him there. One detail you can leave the same but just for further reference, while it would technically be the radial ranger to correlate with the morpher, it was in the crossover I gave him the official title of "Sky Striker ranger" Its entirely up to you, but radial is fine with me. Other than that good chapter and I'll be looking forward to whatever comes next
ICrzy chapter 22 . 7/5/2016
Nice introduction for these new characters. I really liked the beginning when Cassie was winning against so many people and the others weren't sure what to say about it. Always cannot wait until next time.
LovingGinger30 chapter 22 . 7/5/2016
Awesome chapter, plus it is interesting way to bring introduce Eva and Peter
Ranger Red 2.0 chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
Awesome Chapter my friend, i liked how Sora kept (Askew) Xalinic, sorry if i misspelled it, but it was great and i'm glad they blasted that Time Window to dust now he can't get he's butt kicked in the past again lol. Also Congrats on Sora becoming a Big Sister, now the Baby might be a Future Ranger like he's Sister, Mother, and Father, before him, i can't wait to read more :-D.
Stormasius chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
for those that know me, I'm a huge fan of artifacts and myths/legends and all that good stuff so I'm really excited for this and what might entail, and I'm especially curious about the title of it if it means what I suspect. Good work decode, I'm looking forward to Diablo going all out, and I'm rather curious as to who he was before.