Reviews for Breath of the Inferno
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/17
Having read this exact chapter before I still enjoyed it. I remember in a future chapter Harry throws either Malfoy or a Slytherin Perfect off the train while it's still moving. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your point of view, the little psycho landed in a shallow river and was thus unharmed. I do like the idea of Harry being a very large unknown species of dragon. If you think about it, when Harry encounters a group of Death Eaters, one quick transformation later and they're ash. And if as Harry said as he gets older he gets bigger and stronger, by the time of the graveyard, he gonna be a whole lot larger and with a hell of a lot hotter breath as well.
okami321 chapter 4 . 9/13
the story is awesome
FromTheUnknown chapter 2 . 9/9
Ugh I love the story, but those cringy white knight lines... ughhh
wish there was more to read. thank you for what there is
Drakkainen chapter 4 . 8/30
Shame it's apparently dead. It was great!
Dragon Wizard chapter 4 . 8/19
Love the story. Hope to see updates soon.
Good story
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 8/8
niiiceee. this story turn into more and more interesting. i really hope to see this continue.

anyway. is Daphne animagus magical? if yes i think thunder bird is suitable. the other is more hard i think. haha
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 8/8
Awesome chapter. I really like Harry interaction with his girls. Btw I hope you will continue this amazing story.
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 8/6
Well I have to say this chapter is very awesome! It's so sad that this amazing story seems abandoned...
Anyway I'm curious about the family magic. And looking forward to see more of it. Especially Potter magic.
TheVicario chapter 4 . 7/31
interesting take on it all. wish your inspiration had carried it further, but thanks for the read!
Eurus Hawke chapter 4 . 7/22
I really enjoyed this story. It's very entertaining, interesting and unique in your own way of writing. This story is full of new Harry (which it IS absolutely AMAZING DRAGON HARRY! Woohoo I love that!). I also love on what you made Harry's friendship with Daphne, Tracy and the Patil twins in this story. It's something new and rare to see beside Hermione become his best friend in any fanfiction stories and I really hope that you continue it someday. It is very good story and I love it so much, that I can't wait to see what happens next. This Harry is much more fun to read and worth writing for, so I can't wait when you're going to update it.
Wika0304 chapter 4 . 7/13
please update
renextronex chapter 2 . 7/12
I read the whole thing, I can't help but notice that dragon Harry is much wiser and contemplative that Human Harry... why?
Biosword1 chapter 4 . 7/8
Dude it's been forever since you have updated the story! It really drew me in. I love it. Hope to see more eventually.