Reviews for Ces Fleurs Fragiles
Renleek chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I totally applaud you and this fic! I find two women very beautiful and sensual and this piece portrays that subtle softness so very beautifully well. It's so hard to come by people who can *really* write and to top it off, write yuri so well... really this was like finding a needle in a haystack... or maybe a platinum filament... meh you get the point.

I'm not much of a Megumi fan (in fact, I despised her for the longest time) but this piece has made me appreciate her a great deal.

Also, I'm so goddamn happy to know that *someone* had the courage to write about sex in such a realistic way! It's not always peaches and cream damn it! Certainly not for many of us! For many, it takes many "trials" before they find the right man to please them the way they want. It's a lot more complicated than "stick it in and oh the rush!"

Anyway, I'm just so happy you brought a realistic point of view regarding this overlooked issue. And damn woman, you write gorgeously. So poignant, I could only *dream* of writing anywhere near your level.

All that being said, I ADORE this fic! Really, a gem!
the sacred night chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I have read and reviewed this story before, but it's such a tough story. It's a story that needs to be told, because it's happened billions of times and been ignored. I'm not sure the RK characters were the right ones to use for it, though. I find it hard to imagine Kenshin doing anything purely for his own pleasure, much less something involving Kaoru. I realize the typical man of the time period would have acted this way, but he's hardly the typical man of that or any other time period, ne? His whole life revolves around restoring/protecting/achieving *other* people's happiness at the expense of his own, so why would that not translate into the bedroom? It seems to me he would feel guilty if he did it more for himself than for her. Maybe he was doing it for her, though, and just *assumed* she was enjoying it as much as he was... clearly his ability to read people wasn't at its best that night...
Red Rabbits chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
-dreamysigh- I love you, oh so much. Yuri/Shoujo ai...so beautiful. -flinghug- I am forever your fangirl! -rabidness-

Tee hee. Anyways, this fic was beautifully done. And for some reason, I was half please and half dissapointed with the ending, for I love Kaoru/Kenshin, but I love Kaoru/ another female fics. I just can't make up my mind! _ Keep up that good work, I want some more Yuri fics to add to my collection to to praise!
Bloody Shinobi chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Excellent fic. I loved it.
the sacred night chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
omg. i think you are my soulmate. don't let that freak you out, i have a boyfriend, but i mean i'm glad to see someone else realize that unhealthy attitudes about sex really lead to suffering, and mostly in women, which is NOT FUCKING RIGHT! it leads to sexism, but also rape often happens because men in our culture are taught that women say no when they mean yes, or they think we are afraid but will like it once we get started, or for whatever reason they think they are not doing anything wrong when it is majorly damaging, damn it! *breathes* ok, now that i got that out... i am interested in the rest of this story and liked your sensory details. i wish the chapters were longer, but one can't have everything.
Maxi Glitter chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I love yuri... :dreamy sigh: In fact, it is this fic that inspired my fic, "True Colors". Great job. _
en route chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
i loved it. geez, seriously, i mean, as big of a fan of sap i am, the other lemons are just UNREALISTIC. i appreciate what you've written and completely agree with you [besides the fact i love kaoru].
Asagiri Shikono chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Very nice story! _ I very much enjoyed reading it. I agree; women should talk about sex more often...I mean, guys do it all the time. Why is it wrong for us?
Yuri'n'YaoiLover chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
OK THIS IS MY FRIST REVIEW ON ! LOVE YOUR STORY! LOVE RK YURI! ITS AWESOME! UPDATE SOON KK I NEED U TO UPDATE! I LOVE THE STORY!
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Yay, believable shoujo-ai. And in Kenshin, of all places. _ There's plenty of shounen-ai out there... You have no idea how hard it is to find good shoujo-ai. Good and believable shoujo-ai. Thanks for writing this!
(Totally agree with your rant at the end, too... It's why I don't like reading lemons. Bleh.)
Jade Kitten chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
That was sweet. I mean awesome sweet too of course, but I really mean heartfelt sweet. Good job. I like the fact that Megumi didn't want to make them both miserable. She was very understanding of Kaoru's problem. And liked your thoughts at the end . Oh and the poem. Very unique. Ja'!

Jade Kitten _
Chibi-Yukito chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Excellent - AND I totally agree with your rant, for the most part _

Ja ne
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Very nice scene. I especially liked the tenderness that Megumi showed towards Kaoru. I'm not sure if I've ever read any Kenshin shoujo-ai before, but this was nice... And, yay, it's not a phase, lol _
Miyu Sakura chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
In a world where fanfic authors tremble at the rage of hyper-spastic fan girls and dread to have an opinion, it's nice to see someone who speaks out for herself. I read your story after seeing your review of Clarus' satire on Kaoru. Although I myself like Kaoru, I'm perfectly fine with people disliking her, provided that they do so with some backbone. I myself would gladly join you in a Kaoru burning party provided that we can also roast Megumi. I hate her. Utterly.

That said, I've been reading your fics, and I must say that your writing style is quite yummy. I'm pleased by your use of detail and dialogue. You gotz mad skillz and should definetly write more. And I totally agree on the overly romantic sex between K&K. I think a lot of fan girls will have bad first times if they read too heavily into stuff. Sex isn't perfect, it's gritty, sweaty, and sometimes not all that great.

mmph. Lots to say, most of it not review related, I think I'll e-mail you. Of course, if you wanted to mail me that would be good too. *whistles and looks to the side*
Spellcaster the Diamond chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Very interesting story there.

I'm a minor fan of shoujo-ai. There's just too much shounen-ai (not that i have anything against it, in fact i like shounen-ai, but enough of my rantings.)

I enjoyed the twist here.

Very interesting.