Reviews for Harry Potter and the Once and Future King
teengirllovesfanfic chapter 30 . 6/7
Please update this story I would like to read when Merlin tells Harry that he has the magic of the old religion. This is really good!
kittyrsocute chapter 32 . 5/28
I freaking LOVE this! What's up with Harry? Is the old religion coming back? Will Morgana ever realize Voldemort's full of horse manure(he lied)? Am I asking to many questions? I am super excited for the next update!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 2 . 5/10
This looks like a good start, but I have to say, that was the shortest class period I've EVER seen. Unless Merlin accidentally spent the first 40 minutes reading through that book while all the Hufflepuffs shuffled around uncomfortably... Lol
I liked that lesson of black and white, while personally I do believe in the black and white world as I am a Christian. But I do like to see how others think, for example, a man kills another man, does it make this man evil? what if the man he killed was a thief threatening his family, I am quite sure the world would see it very differently if they heard the whole story, instead of just a piece we hear, I still don't think that ever gives of the right to give judgement, but it is a change of perspective to think about.
MelodyGirl239 chapter 32 . 5/3
This is YOUR story. If other people don't like it, that's their problem. They shouldn't be reading it, then. If you want to keep writing it for those of us that actually enjoy your story, then keep writing. If you actually don't want to write it anymore, fine. You're not being paid to write, and they're not being paid to read.
YOU are the author, not them. Write the story how YOU want to.
That's what fanfiction is for.
Elafi Milo chapter 2 . 5/3
Hey, wait a minute. Lumos would be a spell to learn in Charms, wouldn't it?

I've never understood Rowling's decision to separate DADA from the rest of Charms. Why not just have a unit on defense? Are they so afraid they'll be attacked that they feel the need to teach kids how to defend themselves from age 11? Plus it seems like an opening for kids to learn stuff to use on each other, which the Hogwarts administration claims to frown upon, but then goes ahead and has them practicing Jelly-Legs on each other anyway. (Shakes head in bewilderment)

Anyway, your story has a promising start. Sorry for the rant. Good luck in future!
Remmy18 chapter 8 . 4/27
This is a great chapter between Harry and Snape. I love how, even though he us angry, how wise Harry sounds when he points out how Snape's bullying is really just a sad reflection of Snape's character.

I do think that if Harry had not screamed or banged his fist against the table and instead had stayed calmed even though everyone could see that he was angry, his words would have made more of an impact on Snape and the class. With him screaming back at Snape and banging his fist against the table you see (or at least I did) of the usual fighting between them which lost some of the impact of what Harry was saying. Words have a lot of weight to carry, but it can also have meaning with how you present those words.

Keep up the great work!
Mysterious Opinionated Person chapter 32 . 4/10
I love this story, it's great! Please update soon!
Pffft. I love the idea that all five jumped into the spell to protect the others.
yukino76 chapter 32 . 4/7
good
EmJelenKoala chapter 32 . 4/7
Wow, really interesting development! I'm excited for more. Good luck with graduating! School is a pain.
god of all chapter 32 . 4/7
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DarkRavie chapter 32 . 4/7
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
gods-own chapter 32 . 4/7
good stuff as always
foxchick1 chapter 32 . 4/6
I can't wait to see what happens next.