Reviews for our own little world
june2021 chapter 4 . 12/22/2020
I love these! I just binged the whole show for the first time a few days ago, and I immediately went to see if there were any fics of my ship. I think you keep Yusuke and Keiko in character perfectly. You even give Yusuke a conscience *gasp* haha. You have a real talent!
Back - In - The - Day chapter 5 . 9/1/2019
I love these. Y/K is my OTP too so you’ve given me great nostalgia to indulge in. Can’t wait to read more if you continue!

I’ve also wondered about Keiko seeing spirit energy but I just assumed I missed the explanation...maybe not!
joud chapter 5 . 2/17/2018
I'm actually crying a little bit, ngl

This is exactly how I've felt about them since I was 12, and these scenes are so perfectly in character and sweet and succinct that it makes me feel like I've finally received the bonus content I've been wanting for 15 years
Infynit chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Nice collection of one shots, you manage to keep them both in character, and seeing/reading these small "day to day" scenes is quite welcome. Please continue, and congrats on being a doctor. Hope you get a kick of creating and being in our little fantasy world we all share. Cheers.
Sunmoon Lancaster chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
I'm starting to look through Yus-Kei fanfiction, not so many but I really like yours a lot. This is going to my favorites and to alerts if you choose to continue. You keep them so in character.
Saki-Hime chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
Very nice, liked it.
ainnanorthstar chapter 5 . 9/1/2017
Such a lovely chapter this was!
general zargon chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
Very nice drabbles, I really enjoyed them! :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
clandestine.eggplant chapter 4 . 5/18/2017
Awww! I like this a lot, for several reasons: 1) That they share this random interest, watching these movies, that is just SO cute and it just really fits them, I think! 2) I totally see that fear as valid for Keiko, and I just like this exchange between them, ha! 3) Also I like how she grips him and how he OF COURSE likes it, haha.

Also, no pressure of course, but I hope you continue these at some point. :) Good job!
clandestine.eggplant chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
LOL, i love how totally smitten with her he is! Good job.
clandestine.eggplant chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
I think this was very in character, and of course lame of him, but I feel like this probably happened - maybe not often, but at least once - I mean, he and Keiko are so fiery and stubborn. Plus like you mentioned, Yusuke has so much depth and also SO much torment. Unfortunately we take that out on the people closest to us sometimes. Good job!
clandestine.eggplant chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
I love this so much! GREAT job. Also, I totally agree - I think they were dating too. It stuck out to me that everyone seemed to pair them as, well, a pair - I mean, the whole conversation between Keiko and Chu, etc. while Yusuke is sleeping on her during the first tournament was what cemented that to me. All the guys there seem to immediately assume, (not to mention Botan with the infamous "birds and bees" comment, and Genkai's "last" words to Keiko) and no one seems interested in dissuading them from that. WHICH makes my shipper heart happy of course. ;) Also also, I always found it endearing how Puu basically goes to Keiko. I know part of that is Yusuke's reluctance to be seen with cute Puu, but I also can't help but feel like it's also because he so deeply trusts Keiko. Of course an embodiment of his spirit would be taken care of by her. (?) Anyway, sorry for that long spiel, LOL. thanks for writing!
Mokuren77 chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
YAY! A new chapter! I recently finished the series and totally love Yusuke/Keiko. Their dynamic is really interesting to me, and you write them well. I am so glad to see good, active writers in this fandom. Fics like this are inspiring me to write a fic of my own, but I'm still super nervous about it. ;;;; I look forward to more!
Most Everyone's Madd Here chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
Super cute!
Saki-Hime chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
LOL how funny that Keiko can be so scared of a movie .