Reviews for —More Mistakes Than Any Other—
DinoGuy2000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Rather amusing. This was quite fun to read. Poor Ozpin though. He needs more sleep than he gets here. Cool fic. Good work!
Farelios chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
And here I thought my own ideas were unique... shows what I know (not). Only, my own thoughts were in line of providing critical intel for Hunter teams, etc., and you've focused on the small picture. Works just as well, if not better, so kudos to you. The characterization was just perfect, and some potential troubles, that most people wouldn't guess at first, touched upon very gently and unobtrusively. Glad someone put thought and effort to flesh it out. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
That is awesome. Until we get a definite answer from the show, I am going with this.
ODST110 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Nice! I like it. him doing the time travelling or whatever and him living since a long time ago are my favorite theories about him. though theyre also pretty much the only ones. . .b-but nevermind that!
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Nice. Fits with his clockwork theme, and to a degree touches on his "Wizard of Oz; pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" inspiration. Except in reverse, as he's pretending he DOESN'T have the power he does.

The nod to Heroes was neat. As was alluding to a similar problem surrounding those Rapier Wasps.
Blue-Spikes chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
My favorite part was that he wasn't Sherlock or End of Eternity (by Asimov) level of experienced or all knowing in how to alter events, and that you even took the time to show that he accepted his imperfection and thus settled on a crude solution rather than a perfect or elegant one. You did a good job with the work as a whole, and the idea behind it is interesting/different yet fits with what is assumed about the character without doing the 'all knowing mentor' trope.