Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
Haniab chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
Love this story. Please continue.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Great story! The plot has been really interesting.
It's been nearly 10 years but I really hope you update
deadlywhispersfromheaven chapter 12 . 5/8/2012

you are going on my faves ;)
silva.snape chapter 12 . 3/16/2009
I just want to say I loved this story so much! I also like the introduction for sixth year, and hope to see it soon .
ally0212 chapter 12 . 10/12/2008
I noticed that it has been a while since you've updated. I really really like this story. Please come back and continue it, it is really good. Update soon please!
AequusTempestas chapter 12 . 9/2/2008
Nice Story! Hope you Update Soon
Megan Consoer chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 12 . 10/12/2007
Musical Mimi chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
MoonFace01 chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
dundundun...o no, what'll voldie do? well, this was a great story! i usually don't read usa/snape stuff but this was really good! i hope you continue writing it!
Sailor Gecko chapter 12 . 11/22/2005
I love the story. You did a great job at the fifth year of hogwarts and I can't wait for the start of sixth year cause your intro was just GREAT. Hope to see you write more and I can't wait to read the next chapters that you write, if you decided to write anymore.
YukiSukinomoto chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Wonderful, wonderful
YukiSukinomoto chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Ah! If its possible to fall in love with a fanfic, I think I just did. I can't wait to read the next part! BRAVO!
A Phantom Moon chapter 12 . 6/10/2005
Ah! :: Throws stuff:: I loves it! It so rocked, and this pairing is my absolute favorite! Keep up the great mindblowing work! Jeez I think I just had a Joygasm! ::bows:: Im not worthy! Your in my fav author, story, and my story alert! Woohoo!
angel313 chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
I like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. I like how different this story is and I hope that you will update on this story soon.