Reviews for Counter Strike
Bismarck Alexander chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
It's kinda Sano's, Yahiko's, and Megumi's faults. For if they kept their mouths shut and leave those two, it wouldn't have influenced Kenshin's response. If I read that right.
poems2songs chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
interesting story... kinda liked how kaoru stood up to sano, yahiko & megumi... those three are always making her feel small... kaoru should have stayed strong and determined to stay on her own... i think she gave in too fast when she talked to the three... it would have been good if they at least felt guilty for laughing at her... eventhough they say they are her friends they should have been a bit more considerate of her feelings... which i think they go too far sometimes... as for kenshin well he can be stupid to a point... hope when they meet they both apologize to each other... and this time the other three not be around them and keep their comments to themselves ... udpate as soon as you can... please and thank you!
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
That was good. You really made it excruciating for both of them. All too deserved considering how dense they both are.
elteriblesvalentino chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
if only 'malabo' and 'dense' were equal...
Summer's Sun chapter 13 . 5/15/2006
this story is so good! i love it :) update soon please!
misenagi chapter 13 . 6/3/2005
where's next update? when's next update? please update soon. this story turned out to be great!
misenagi chapter 8 . 5/31/2005
i think you missed some other kyotos in chapter 5. hehe...
misenagi chapter 7 . 5/31/2005
what kaoru said about the headless bloody mess of a man galloping out of the bushes reminded me of a scene from sleepy hollow. hehe.. poor sano! he was really hurt when he thought megumi threw him an insult, wasn't he? anyway, the part where sano, yahiko, and megumi looking for kaoru was pretty funny especially the bickering part.
misenagi chapter 6 . 5/31/2005
where is north?
Virtually Forgotten chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
This, truthfully, has to be one of the best stories I have read. Although I am still only in this chapter I cannot wait to continue reading this story. Although there were only about two mistakes that I had noticed.

Well, and I'm not flaming, Kenshin and everyone else live in Tokyo, not Kyoto. Kyoto is where Misao, Okina, the rest of the Oniwabanshu, and Hiko are. Also, I think during the Meiji Era the name was switched from Edo to Tokyo. I'm pretty sure it was.

But that wasn't a flame, just a few mistakes I had noticed in this chapter. Either way this is really GREAT story and is most definantly going to my favorites!
vixenia chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
kONNICHI WA. no you can't let them all bleed to death. Make Kenshins instincts get in gear and make him sense kaoru and the others. I want him to rescue them. Hurry it up or I swear I'm gonna strangle you
Lemisah chapter 13 . 5/7/2005
I can tell you... I'm not quite sure how I feel about this story. On the overall, I think it's good. I don't know. It's beginning almost didn't want to make me want to continue as it was very brash. I think you're writing has improved quite a bit through this story, however. Details are written out with more detail, which is excellent. I don't think you have to worry about how your fight sequence turned out: it was something straight out of an episode. I do suppose I'd like to see this finished through to the end (which I sense is nearing). :0)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2005
update sooner pls! love it
Mewberries chapter 13 . 5/6/2005
YEAH! Fight scenes rock! And finally we realize who the stalker is...the jerk. Fantastic job! We need a Kenshin-saving, seriously, but I was really happy to see all of them get in on the fight. Please keep going with this! _
AuburnMoonlight chapter 13 . 5/5/2005
OMG This is so good! Much better then i could ever do! LOL Anyay waiting for your next update *Auburn_moonlight*