Reviews for Said the Fly to the Spider
Sly Riddle chapter 1 . 3/4
Awwww so cute lol Love it!
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 1/6
LOVE IT!
monochre chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
You’re amaziiiing i had a good laugh!
RiddleMeBlack chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
I am dying from laughter... I got sent to heaven a Sirius Bizness cuz imma potterhead

love this pairing love the story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2018
This is ridiculously good
YokaiAngel chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
love it!~~~~~~~~~~~
Fxreflies chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
My gosh, this was great. I would make this review huge, but I have no words grand enough to describe how I feel. This story was absolutely amazingly wonderful. I will come back to this later on and reread it. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
*amusement*

I love this, so very much. This is probably the tenth time I've read it, give or take (I definitely haven't bothered counting but it's a reasonable estimate) and I shall continue to come back and do so again, probably for as long as it remains up for reading. :)

3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
XD
Sooo much love~!
kindajustthere chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I just want to tell you that I have re read this like a thousand times since I found it, if i get into any stressful situation or need some humor, this is the first thing that comes to my mind!
also, I blame you! because now when someone says "me too!" I automatically say "and me three!" sooooooo
thank you for this gem!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
I'm always down for Deadpool insanity. Also Spideypool is o t of my OTP
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Complimentary Insanity. Love it.
And some people I know wonder why I am a SpideyPool fan...
Lina03 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
LOL, great little fic. Thanks for sharing! )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This is amazing! I lost track of the times I just burst out laughing. This is my first time reading this pair and I am now addicted. You are an AWESOME FABULOUS WRITER! :)
Leaffeather chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
How are you able to make Deadpool talk like that with these words you've created? Granted I have never seen the movie Deadpool so I don't know how he talks normally but how are you making 20k words bend to your will to make this stupid yet oddly lovable story?