Reviews for Worthy of Being Pleased (Colonel Fitzwilliam)
nancyjeanne chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
How wonderful this is, thank you!
nancyjeanne chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Great beginning, thank you!
c3lia chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
Could you please take the "complete" from your "preview only" stories?! Thank you.
I understand why you do it, but I makes it hard for a reader to so searches on fanfiction because you have many reviews, so your stories are always first in the search results... Thank you. Célia
kayceegibson chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Bought this book on amazon and loved it. It made we laugh and cry at times but loved how you have written it. While I love Darcy and Elizabeth stories you have treated the Colonel with such compassion as I always feel he doesn't always get treated the way he should as be is such a loyal friend and cousin.

Thankyou so much for a lovely read

regards Carol
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I love love LOVE Richard. This is such a wonderful story. I have read the full story and this is just a tasty morsel. Thank you for taking care of our Richard.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
The best Colonel's story I've read. Beautiful, fun and so sweet! Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 34 . 5/22/2016
On seeing the note that it is to be taken down I have just re-read the story in its entirety...it is one of the best stories I have read here...possibly my favourite!
AliasKelly chapter 34 . 5/20/2016
I enjoyed your story very much! Thank you!
Lesley chapter 34 . 5/12/2016
loved it
Avanell chapter 34 . 5/1/2016
Awesome finale! Loved it :) What a fun way to start a marriage...traveling about. Richard finally accepting what his family wants to give...and starting a family. Such wonderful characters! Brava on this story!
moodyval chapter 34 . 4/28/2016
Wonderful story! I always love any story with Fitzwilliam. Thank you for writing!
ProfessorPedant chapter 34 . 4/28/2016
Greetings,

I enjoyed the story very much. It brought me smiles and tears, and a few bouts of real laughter. I would suggest checking on two thing before you put it out for publication. There are several times you call the Colonel’s mother Eleanor Matlock. My understanding is that the family surname is Fitzwilliam and the title is Matlock. The Countess’ personal name should be Eleanor Fitzwilliam, addressed as Lady Matlock. The other is that you may be confusing siege with assault in your description of the military action at Badajoz. It is my understanding that the Siege of Badajoz was the six-week encirclement and bombardment of the town. The particular action when the troops attacked the breeches and the walls would have been referred to as an assault. The first men to assault the breaches were the men of the Forlorn Hope. You seem to refer to both the extended siege and the actual assault both with the term siege. But it may be that the term was used differently at the time. You seem to have a firm grasp of historical vernacular.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Thanks.
PemberleyFan chapter 34 . 4/27/2016
What a lovely story! You took a minor character and made us fall in love with him! Well done and congratulations on finishing another wonderful tale!-Elaine
Christinebj chapter 34 . 4/26/2016
You have done a wonderful job creating and completing this beautiful story! There is never enough about Colonel Richard Fitzwilliam, thank you for this glimpse into his life.
Christinebj