Reviews for Working it Out
Madelynn one chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Excellent. Delving into the mind. Thank you for writing.
mobazan27 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
This is so perfect.
How else could their first kiss or whatever ( please, please let it be more) be but with him in old ratty sweatpants and her sweating like a sex-worker in church?
I'm loving this story.
southerngirl1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Yes! At last...
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
It came to her quickly once she started thinking about what had actually happened instead of who the competition was! Castle alone at home and probably just brooding over missing her. She throws down her confession and lets him know what she wants!

No way this man can not give her what she wants after wanting to give this to her for so very long!

Next chapter, please!
lisac0304 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Go Beckett! I hope the next chapter is out FAST...can't wait to see what happens!
txgal2015 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Great update

Kim
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Well, ALRIGHT. Talk about taking the bull by the biceps!

I loved the concept of the bimbo board! Lol. Wonder what Castle would say about that?!

Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Nicole
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
I like how Kate finally tells Rick what she thinks of him. If this doesn't get Rick to kiss her back, something is wrong with him.
1822andallthat chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Amazingly enough, she worked it out!
The last scene is reminiscent of Always. Fingers crossed!
Moochiecat chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Outstanding! I was wondering how you were going to resolve the bimbo board issue, and this was perfect. The Epilogue should be interesting. ;)
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
WOW JUST GO FOR IT WORDS AT TIMES LIKE
THAT ARE A WASTE ... GREAT.
Pegship chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Go Beckett!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
You're evil.
hawkie chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Now that's what I call a direct approach! Let's hope Castle appreciates it...
life's a mystery chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Wow! I'm glad had her epiphany! I can't wait to see what Ricks reaction to Kate grabbing him by his sleeves and pulling him close is :)
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »