Reviews for Working it Out
lisac0304 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
"What happened, Pet?" a new favorite Caskett line...I just hope we aren't thinking it after season 8 gets underway. I do like PO'd Beckett...and now she has figured out Castle does like smart...Can't wait for more!
remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
oh this is kind of fun to read there is this passive aggressiveness going on I really enjoy this
also thank you for not making this heartbreaking 'cause it's a 4x19 fanfic and I just realised that I am not in pain while reading this so thank you haha
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Something stronger, definitely. And she needs to go see Castle. Now.
remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
I like that he doesn't like the blond hair. not that I was expecting him to like it because he loves her and all
but yeah I like that he told her it doesn't look good on her mhm
also I think I like her tryng to figure out what's going on... though I think she should maybe ask him... but then I realise that asking people what's wrong is actually really hard and yeah okay she's going to detect and find out either way right... (well so far she fgured out it's not the hair that's a good start mhm also I am glad she chose a wig and didn't dye her hair)
2.0Always47 chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Amazing chapter :) can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Great story, such fun.. I almost laughed out loud when I got to the end (reading in bed - my husband was sleeping next to me)
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
What an ass! I can't believe he told her that. Ugh.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Well, using the S word fits in this chapter.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Ha. Love the bimbo-board idea. So funny, and yet kinda sad. Shows how much Rick has changed now.
lb chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Her explanation doesn't hold water. It's not as if she just had a wig lying around. But it's funny. I'm glad Castle could be that honest. Looking forward to what happens next.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
The blonde plan goes belly up, but she still learned important evidence! Castle thinks she gorgeous! So, maybe the problem isn't how she looks. And his change of attitude was abrupt, Kate! What did you do that upset him so? He was in love with you, and now it seems he's not. Something said or done by you has hurt him. And when did he change?

Can't wait for her to get on track!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
The phrase "industrial strength coffee" had me in stitches. So did the rest of the chapter. Loved Castle's flabbergasted reaction!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
The girl is on a mission! So far though, she' barking up the wrong tree! What happened, Kate? Something hit him sudden and hard!

Cute start!
Liv Wilder chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Well, that was fun and I wasn't expecting that ending. I'm also unsure where Beckett is going to take this "investigation" next. She's eliminated hair color as a preference, so does that lead her to wear some chicken fillets to see if boob size is what drives him? We all know it's none of these things, but how long will it take Beckett to figure out that she's her own worst enemy in this whole game? Color me intrigued! Thanks for writing, Liv
sKyoKun chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Pfiouuu I was worried about her dying her hair. I'm glad she used a wig.
Rick's reaction x) she didn't expect that (and who wears a wig because they're having bad hair ?! Lol)
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »