Reviews for Working it Out
CharacterDriven chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
LOL
Poor Beckett!

I'm so glad she didn't try bleaching her hair by herself, because it probably would have ended up an alarming shade of orange. A whole different kind of hilarity would have ensued.
southerngirl1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
So funny...
Roadrunnerz chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
"Beckett is trying to have blonde thoughts, but they seem the same as brunette ones..." lolz.
Loved Castle's reaction at the end.
What I wouldn't give to see this on screen! Thanks for making me grin on my commute home tonight.
sillylissy chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
this is interesting. beckett must have swallowed the wrong pills haha.
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Beckett's psychotic break is the funniest thing ever!
I was chortling ( I chortle) so hard that I may have peed my pretty purple panties...
If I need to give you the dry cleaning bill, all I have to do is look in all the Walgreens in NYC ( how many can there be?) and spy for someone with a pen and paper lurking around the hair-coloring aisle, maybe wearing a wig, cuz I know you went all method-writing on me :))
I love this Kate, and befuddled Castle too.
elizalizzie chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
I agree, shit. I hate when Castle gets one up on her. Cannot wait to see what Beckett tries next
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
oh poor Kate's experiment didn't go so well
theputz913 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Well, at least she knows how he feels about her hair! Hope she gets over her hair fetish and moves on to a more credible line of investigation. She's the best in the city, surely she can start cobbling a fees clues together to establish a timeline for her bimbo board.
temple01uk chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
This is great fun, thank goodness she went with the disposable ig and not the hair dye!. Of course not that there's anything wrong with blondes you understand, but it wouldn't suit Beckett.
Moochiecat chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Talk about leaving your protagonist utterly flummoxed! Trust Castle to "spit it out," and then split. Really intrigued about how Beckett is going to come up with "Plan C."
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
" The bimbo board" very classy and original. Great story so far.
Mick.
DX2012 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
schei├če, indeed.
Eat your heart, Jacinda, obviously Castle is not into blondes.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Ha. Not one of Kate's better plans.
Because I've seen Stana Katic with blonde hair and let's face it, it DOES look like hell
EvaKAlways chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
This is a really fun and original concept. I can't wait to read what step is next in Beckett's plan!
Swordwriter chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
You've done it again. Sucked me right into this one. An order of magnitude better than most of the 47/Limey what ifs. Kate finally having to address her issues without the back up of a therapist.
WELL DONE.