Reviews for Working it Out

Bwah-hah-hah-hah! LMAO!

:D

-Matthew
stfd51 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Hilarious! Bimbo Board and a blonde wig! What's next? Can't wait to find out!
txgal2015 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Poor Beckett! I would have just told him that I decided I needed a change. I would not have told him that it was a wig.

Kim
Garrae chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Well, that was an abject disaster. Very funny. Next please!
KB91 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Haha, she can now scratch blonde off the list. What a cute, silly story. More please. :)
BigKahuna chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Could definitely see Rick's reaction to blonde Beckett. Beckett's brunette hair is great, assuming it's really her hair to start with. Once you've set your mind to the color of your "third times a charm", it's a shock to imagine something else. Clashes with all of the fantasies you've indulged in over the last four years. Now if she'd only gone in as a redhead, that's a whole different story.
coraamia chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
"Beckett is trying to think blonde thoughts,"...just great
KB91 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Great start! This looks to be a lot of fun. Love the bimbo board and how she is so determined that she bought all new white board supplies. Looking forward to more. :)
Liv Wilder chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh, this is going to be so good! Loved the idea of a "bimbo board" and Kate applying her analytical skills to this personal problem. Also, her anger just pulsates through the humor of this chapter. She is going to grab that man by the throat if she happens to run into him and do him some serious damage. What fun! Can't wait for more. Liv
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I love this.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
"Herpetological fangs?!" I almost choked on my Triscuit! I was laughing from start to finish and said "BRAVA!" at the end. So looking forward to more of this delightful, "murder the bimbos board" story. Wait, no, I mean, just "the bimbos board." Yeah, that's it. ;)
WillTCastle chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Lovely. Had a right laugh reading this..

Kate Beckett is definitely calm. May be a bit jealous and angry and in the mood to kill somebody (Aka Jacinda and Castle), but she is definitely calm.

Loved the idea of the bimbo board. And her explanations for why Castle went after these women and how (in some cases imaginary), he was rocking their world. And to be perfectly honest, I would have loved to see her dye her hair blonde. Would have definitely caught Castle's attention (Before he died of a heart attack)...

Looking forward to read more of the fun and (hopefully) frolic. Take care and keep writing.

Regards,
Will
sKyoKun chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Maybe she thinks to much ... X)
I can't believe she just set up a murder board for this ! Haha
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Holy scary foolish fact-finding, determined shit Captain Hammer. Thank goodness she's the fucking calmest she has even been because if she had been unnerved or pissed-off or confused or bewildered or...gasp...jealous, it would have been a much more expensive trip to Office Depot or Walmart for...ammunition.
Depriving herself of his delicious coffee to spite him? Priceless and brave *giggles*. He will be appropiately devastated.
I have to admit I don't recall a few of those names... I'm so embarrassed. Here I thought I was the ultimate Castle fan... I should go and construct my own murder board of shame :((
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Ha...this is so awesome, in so many ways. Love it.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »