Reviews for Working it Out
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Love this - jealous Kate on a mission - hurry with more please,...
CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh My! This should be most interesting. Loved the part about the coffee.
hawkie chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
A new fic from you, great! I am very interested where you're going to go with this idea. But please don't make Beckett blonde. That would be so not her.
lb chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Great idea. It's very 'Kate' to try to solve this mystery as if it were a case. I like how she organizes the evidence and looks for similarities. Looking forward to more.
wendykw chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Sheshould go to Target and buy Archer Farms Buttery Caramel Coffee. It's really good.
A new story from you YAY!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh yay! Limey fic! And by you! Delighted!
KB4RC chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
You know I never even thought of them as friends. Except the one time they went to see a movie together, I don't think they ever did anything fun together. She never called to say hello, it was always for a case. They never met up on a day off to do fun things together.

To answer her own question on what he sees in them. They didn't push him away constantly. When he asked they said yes. It really is that simple. You show know interest in a guy for four years and then you are surprised when he gives up? Did she get her detective shield out of a box of cracker jacks?
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015

Kim
kwarner chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I love it, the bimbo board. Great story so far..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Cute, I like it!
Steve0618 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Like where this story is going, Beckett out for blood ... lol
sillylissy chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
new fic! kbex is on a mission haha.
AlakazamPantha chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh I love this story already!
Swordwriter chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Interesting take. I like it. Though I'm usually fed up with the many takes on 47/Limey this one fits your pattern of taking a whole new angle on it. Great job. As usual.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
yeah because depriving herself of the "good coffee" is really going to get back at Castle. That's just going to make Kate hateful, uncaffeinated and still in the dark about why Castle has added another member to the Bimbo Board.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »