Reviews for Working it Out
Chris.JC chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
So far so good, like ythe style nice and light, looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Poor Kate. Those episodes at the end of season 4 are killers, and such rich fields for fanfic. I'm looking forward to where you take this one and what Kate does when she figures it out.

Great start to what I looks to be a fun story.
elizalizzie chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh, this is gonna be good . .
prdnanny chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
great start always love a jealous beckett story
VFBFan chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Haha. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to read more. Have never read something like that before. :)
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
hmm interesting start to this story! I look forward to read how you develop this :)
Pegship chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This gets more hilarious with each sentence!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Wow, lol, this is insane. I LOVE it!
craspon chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Got to admit, this is a new take on an old subject. Nice idea, Beckett trying to evaluate Castle's attraction to the "bimbos"; usually she tries to deny any feelings for him whatsoever (even throughout season 4).

Very entertaining first chapter. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
temple01uk chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Ha, love the bimbo board and the individual descriptions...some pricy coffee going on there...looking forward to this, thank you.
ZingerCat chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Rubbing hands with glee...I know this is gonna be good. LOVE the list of Rick's ex's you provided. My favorite description: IQ of rain. Hahahahahahahaha.
lisac0304 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Poor Beckett, little does she know...but I love her determination to figure it out.
Garrae chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Sure she's calm, cool and analytical. Oh, sure. This looks great already. I sniggered from start to finish of the chapter.
DX2012 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This will be hilarious, I have no doubt. Beckett and her bimbo board. Looking forward to her investigation.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015