Reviews for Working it Out
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Loved it! :-)
Thank you for sharing! Xo
elisha-am chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
omg I laughed so hard, especially when Kate put on that wig.
Lots of fun and tiny bit( right amount of I'd say) heart wrenching, good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
I'll say it again...loved it. A little angst, but mostly funny, playful and sexy and exactly how I imagine Caskett.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
This. Is. Funny! What a great story and novel twist on the latter part of S4. Beckett creating a 'murder' board is priceless.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
This whole fic was a delightful read. It was fun watching Kate working it out, trying to find out what Castle found attractive in a woman, and then finally going to him and confronting the issue head on. Thanks for writing and sharing with the rest of us.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Such a fun and cute story. Thanks for writimg!
NancyVW chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Nice and original story! I loved it! Thank you!
Roadrunnerz chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
OMG...you couldn't have made a more perfect ending to this!

"What is that at the end? A winking smiley face."

"Is that a winking smiley face?" - I can just picture Martha walking in and seeing their clothes scattered all over the kitchen. Bwahahaha. I loved Beckett's mortification. Loved her period in this whole fic.

"You're incandescent. Everything about you says sex. Lots and lots of sex." :D

And Castle seeing the murder board was priceless.
"Oh my God, Beckett, did you want to kill them?"

"...every single one of them want or wanted something from me. You never did."
"I do now...I want you." - Loved this too. In the end it's why he wanted her so much, isn't it?

"It's a sex machine, Castle."
"I thought I was a sex machine." - Muahaha! She would want the Ferrari with him in it. And I love that she admits it.

The whole thing just made me smile. Thanks for that!
Krystalslazz chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Great story :) Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Good story it's only missing one thing...SEX! Lots of other stuff but no main event. Lots of build up then nothing
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Cute story. I loved reading it!
keystothecastle chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
This is so fabulous!I love your wit and particularly like that you can write sassy, sexy M fics with such humor. Really brilliant!
DX2012 chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Fortunately I am home alone grinning at the monitor. No distractions and no questioning looks from people around me.
Thanks to your story and your wonderful sense of humour I can think of The Limey with less heartache.
wendykw chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Thanks for the ride and the fun.
InkyCoffee chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was delightful! Thanks for the giggle! :-)
-Lou