Reviews for Working it Out
mobazan27 chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Holy shit! Oh my god, all the saints, all the demi-gods, all the angels... So hot and funny and...yeah!
You sneaky WRTRD... M-rated.
My day has been made.
KB4RC chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Hide the salami? I haven't heard that one since I was a teen.
Pegship chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Omg now I need a cigarette... XD
Barry Ween chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
To echo another reviewer, thank you for your wit and charm that comes across in your writing.

This was entertaining and humorous. You even made the sexy parts funny. :)

Looking forward to the epilogue.

-Matthew
Garrae chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Well, that was a great deal more satisfying than she expected. Love the failure of her filters.
txgal2015 chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
I can't believe that the epilogue is the last of this story.

Kim
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
She even counted how many days before she would kiss him. Interesting.
lisac0304 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Ooh, I hope we get some hot stuff baby tonight!
southerngirl1 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Loved this chapter - original Casket stuff. ...
joana.nyc chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
loving where this is going! can't wait to read more! seriously it's so damn good.
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Love it. More, please! I wanted to keep reading!
mobazan27 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
This is too short!
And it can't end.
After Monday's episode, I need this desperately.
Purple Satin chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Love this! Your wit and humour, I need a daily dose of. Really enjoyed Kate's unease trying to explain that scene and all due respect to Andrew and co., I wish it had played out like that in the show.
Couldn't help but giggle at the reference to Castle's specs. Love this little fiction. Thank you again for writing and sharing this, spreading light and laughter through your creativity. Looking forward to the next update. Hope you have a fantastic day.
Maryrose1123 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Great chapter.
hawkie chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
I really liked this! You made Beckett talk about her feelings and it was just the perfect blend of awkwardness and straightforwardness. And I have to say that Beckett being distracted by shirtless Castle made me giggle.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »