Reviews for Cherry Blossom Blooming (Book Three)
annarolls chapter 5 . 9/7
Oh I wish you'd update! I love this!

I hope for more team 7 interactions as well as Gaara! I feel like Sasuke and Sakura have a rift between them.
Lady Nihil chapter 1 . 6/23
Please Update! It's an amazing story!
FanFictionAddict92 chapter 5 . 6/18
These are amazing "books" I love them!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/12
Hello my names Anna ! I was reading the 3 books In two days!ILOVE THE SERIES!i always wanted to see if Sakura was a bit different so something else could happen with her!You showed she has sooo much potiental!Keep hogging with the best work I've ever read!BYE!
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 5 . 3/19
Aww please update again! It's lovely~
k123 chapter 5 . 2/17
So enjoyable! I'm guess this fic is probably abandoned since it hasn't been updated since 2015, but I had a great time reading it, and watching Sakura grow! I'm glad the Sakura and Sasuke relationship mostly resolved itself into friends, and everyone got an apprenticeship (Kakashi is way better for Sasuke than Orochimaru anyway).

Also Gaara and Sakura continue to be awesome conversationalists :))
Sauce-kun chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Really enjoying this fic, I like how independent Sakura is without straying from who she is as a character. I'm also curious as to where she is heading romantically. I suspect the endgame pairing is either gaasaku or sasusaku but I'm having a hard time telling.
star-hoe chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
rip since you probably wont update
but
this is a hoot :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Please continue
dancing idiot chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Your story is just damn AWESOME!
Sakura is my favourite character and I ecstatic to read such a wonderfully written Sakura centric fic!
I can't find anything wrong in your fic. Nice plot, good grammar, accurate characterisation. Everything is superb!
I can't wait for your next chapter!
An avid reader,
Dancingidiot. B-)
whiskedaway chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
is this girl trying to build herself a harem? cause it seems to be working haha
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
Please update soon!
GLOSSARY chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
i read everything in this series in a few hours! i really like sakura - i feel like you've developed her slowly as the chapters go on, but there's also this peculiar self-awareness to her (i particularly liked it when she called it her 'self-hate fetish'). i don't know, i just find it really pleasant.
also, tsunade. winning hands down, my lady.
thank you for sharing your story!
ColorfulRandomness chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Wow, you made me want to pair up so many couples. I've never read a fanfic with Sakura having actual relationships with that many boys. Maybe one or two, but that's it. I have fangirled so much thanks to you. xD
Smiling Seshat chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
The pen-pals thing she has going on with Gaara is adorable. I think the situation with Sakura's crush on Sasuke was very well handled. I hope he won't defect, that way the story will deviate more from canon. I really like fanfics that significantly deviate from canon.