Reviews for Cherry Blossom Blooming (Book Three)
Your story is so unique! I love how strong Sakura is. You really stayed true to the characters and I like how you made them consistent while still allowing for growth in each of them. I hope you continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
AAAAAA OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE this series! Book one and two were amazing and we'll written, and this one was FANTASTIC! I love that you decided to have kakashi seduce and switch the necklace, and how tsunade taught sakura about healing and seduction! The characters are all very well written, and carry a depth that's hard to find in fics ! It really made me think differently about other characters (like shizune, Lee and even gaara) you deftly added new sides of them that I really enjoyed reading! Oooh there is so much that I could talk about, but I don't wanna bother you haha '. Keep up the great work! I've even started doodling some of the things you've wrote! Lots of love,
A fan~~~~~~~
Maria chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
this is a bomb ass fanfiction
murunamu chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Oh my God your story is so beautiful and alive! It really feels Sakura could have turned out like this. If you haven't given up on this series, I hope that you'll get to continuing it someday
annarolls chapter 5 . 9/7/2017
Oh I wish you'd update! I love this!

I hope for more team 7 interactions as well as Gaara! I feel like Sasuke and Sakura have a rift between them.
Lady Nihil chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Please Update! It's an amazing story!
FanFictionAddict92 chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
These are amazing "books" I love them!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Hello my names Anna ! I was reading the 3 books In two days!ILOVE THE SERIES!i always wanted to see if Sakura was a bit different so something else could happen with her!You showed she has sooo much potiental!Keep hogging with the best work I've ever read!BYE!
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
Aww please update again! It's lovely~
k123 chapter 5 . 2/17/2017
So enjoyable! I'm guess this fic is probably abandoned since it hasn't been updated since 2015, but I had a great time reading it, and watching Sakura grow! I'm glad the Sakura and Sasuke relationship mostly resolved itself into friends, and everyone got an apprenticeship (Kakashi is way better for Sasuke than Orochimaru anyway).

Also Gaara and Sakura continue to be awesome conversationalists :))
Sauce-kun chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Really enjoying this fic, I like how independent Sakura is without straying from who she is as a character. I'm also curious as to where she is heading romantically. I suspect the endgame pairing is either gaasaku or sasusaku but I'm having a hard time telling.
star-hoe chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
rip since you probably wont update
but
this is a hoot :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Please continue
dancing idiot chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Your story is just damn AWESOME!
Sakura is my favourite character and I ecstatic to read such a wonderfully written Sakura centric fic!
I can't find anything wrong in your fic. Nice plot, good grammar, accurate characterisation. Everything is superb!
I can't wait for your next chapter!
An avid reader,
Dancingidiot. B-)
whiskedaway chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
is this girl trying to build herself a harem? cause it seems to be working haha