Reviews for Cherry Blossom Blooming (Book Three)
I just read through all the books, and since it’s been like 2/3 years now, I know it’s probably discontinued, but I just want to say I really enjoyed what I read and I appreciated how well you crafted and developed the characters with your slight shift and quirks from canon, and that if you were to ever continue it, id be extremely eager to read!
KaKashi's Okami chapter 5 . 5/30
The spell thing annoys me only cause it tosses off my reading rhythm with a word I know is not supposed to be there. But it was good, stuck to your plot, kept it real trough all three story’s, and Sakura didn’t turn into an all powerful god
Moda chapter 5 . 3/6
Nice story, please write on! :)
FangirlJo chapter 5 . 3/2
This story is amazing!However I felt that sasuke is not having any development in the story.I feel that sasuke is not having the same it because you have an idea on how to make Sasuke stronger?
Your story is so unique! I love how strong Sakura is. You really stayed true to the characters and I like how you made them consistent while still allowing for growth in each of them. I hope you continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
AAAAAA OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE this series! Book one and two were amazing and we'll written, and this one was FANTASTIC! I love that you decided to have kakashi seduce and switch the necklace, and how tsunade taught sakura about healing and seduction! The characters are all very well written, and carry a depth that's hard to find in fics ! It really made me think differently about other characters (like shizune, Lee and even gaara) you deftly added new sides of them that I really enjoyed reading! Oooh there is so much that I could talk about, but I don't wanna bother you haha '. Keep up the great work! I've even started doodling some of the things you've wrote! Lots of love,
A fan~~~~~~~
Maria chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
this is a bomb ass fanfiction
murunamu chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Oh my God your story is so beautiful and alive! It really feels Sakura could have turned out like this. If you haven't given up on this series, I hope that you'll get to continuing it someday
annarolls chapter 5 . 9/7/2017
Oh I wish you'd update! I love this!

I hope for more team 7 interactions as well as Gaara! I feel like Sasuke and Sakura have a rift between them.
Lady Nihil chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Please Update! It's an amazing story!
FanFictionAddict92 chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
These are amazing "books" I love them!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Hello my names Anna ! I was reading the 3 books In two days!ILOVE THE SERIES!i always wanted to see if Sakura was a bit different so something else could happen with her!You showed she has sooo much potiental!Keep hogging with the best work I've ever read!BYE!
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
Aww please update again! It's lovely~
k123 chapter 5 . 2/17/2017
So enjoyable! I'm guess this fic is probably abandoned since it hasn't been updated since 2015, but I had a great time reading it, and watching Sakura grow! I'm glad the Sakura and Sasuke relationship mostly resolved itself into friends, and everyone got an apprenticeship (Kakashi is way better for Sasuke than Orochimaru anyway).

Also Gaara and Sakura continue to be awesome conversationalists :))
Sauce-kun chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Really enjoying this fic, I like how independent Sakura is without straying from who she is as a character. I'm also curious as to where she is heading romantically. I suspect the endgame pairing is either gaasaku or sasusaku but I'm having a hard time telling.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »