Reviews for Doesn't it make your Heartbeat Flutter?
lycnt chapter 1 . 4/10
Dude, please, come back. This story is great!
Dangal chapter 14 . 4/25/2023
great chapter!
Cambion40k chapter 7 . 2/26/2023
love the harry potter line here
ElisWhite03 chapter 14 . 2/22/2023
Мне лично ваша робота очень понравилась. Риндо - персонаж в которого я влюбилась с первого просмотра. Я очень сильно хочу увидеть продолжение этого чудесного фанфика. И честно говоря надеюсь что пара будет Кобаяши Риндо/Цукаса Эйши, а Сома любимый младший брат. Вдохновения Автор-сан!
aiman031122 chapter 14 . 11/30/2022
love this story and finaly you has update this story back hope there will be more update chapter for this story of so please update soon because i really can't not wait to see what will happen next so has a nice day take care of your healty and stay safe update soon bye.
PT chapter 14 . 11/6/2022
Glad to see the story back. It will be awesome if it is continued.
Tytes chapter 14 . 10/20/2022
Your baaaaaack!
Haziq Saffari chapter 14 . 9/10/2022
Good to see a new chapter after so long, but your reasons are understandable. Don't know if this will go on, but thanks for the update. Can't find good Rindou X Soma stories like this.
Rivers in Writing chapter 14 . 9/8/2022
I’m just happy that you’re doing well. And thanks for the chapter!
Heander chapter 14 . 9/3/2022
After re reading the story from the beginning, it feels like it is your writing author-san. I feel that way whenever I come off a hiatus, but I am happy to see a new chapter. It was simple and to the point, I enjoyed reading it. I hope you write another chapter since I can still feel that fire in your writing you don't recognize yourself.
NPGamer11 chapter 14 . 8/31/2022
Feels amazing to reread this story, and get an extra chapter. Welcome back, lost writer. May your fingers glide across the keyboard.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 14 . 8/31/2022
OMG It's a new chapter! YES! I'm so happy! Please, bring us more Rindou sempai shenanigans!
Vahn C. Wyrd chapter 14 . 8/30/2022
man... you never lost your spark. and i think you never will. welcome back penguin. and personally as another dude who graduated from college years ago, you did a great job.
Crusada de Lata chapter 14 . 8/30/2022
Very cool! Glad to see you return. Honestly I couldn't even tell any quality drops or major grammar errors. Rindou-nee is goated as always in this chapter and I can't wait to see Soma back. Happy for you man, you'll always be one of the OGs that got me into fanfiction in the first place. Have a good one!
KurokawaTaizen chapter 14 . 8/30/2022
Whatever happened in the interim was prerogative to deal with and it does seem like the time was used productively. Regardless, I’m glad you’ve picked up the pen again once more.