Reviews for Child of Light and Madness
Mukuro meki chapter 18 . 10/12
Is it bad that I really want to see the basilisk get wabajacked?
aesir21 chapter 18 . 10h
Thanks for not giving up and continuing to write the story. Luna’s school experience will be a lot more different now that the creatures she is talking about actually exist.
It is very giggles inducing moment when you read that Dumbi wishes to mould a child of Deity of Light and infinite energies into his own version of Champion of Light. It is also interesting what would phoenix or a unicorn think and how would react in close proximity to Meridia. The thing with followers would be an interesting arc. HE is not a part of wizarding society, more of a guest / exchange student, foreign dignitary(?) thus he is more logically more bound to laws and concepts of Tamriel, Mundus and Oblivion. Being a nascent Deity there should be nothing wrong in the 'eyes' of Earth magic in him spreading his cult, every miracle would probably be a more of a work of his budding divinity than magic so another point of him stomping all those religions. It would be hilarious to read the events of a new religion spreading on earth and various points of view. Even more so if the new religion would have documented and real miracles not the type of typical church and otherwise BS of parlor tricks and delusions.
Would It not be possible for Halios to see the magical horses that were tied to carriages? He is a being of magic so logically he should have much much more heightened perception of magic.
Great read so far, keep up the good work!
PS: Just wanted to let you know that chapter 17 is showing up before chapter 16.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 10/14
I can't wait to see how the friends handle Lockhart... but why did Ron need to fly the car? Did Dobby miss Helios warping into the platform or something?

And will Helios get a little brother or sister soon? I can see Meridia holding a baby very easily and all the female Divines and some of the Princes cooing over a baby Daedric star child because such things can't be common. I also imagine Malacath would suddenly find a baby crawling around after him and become a big teddy bear. Hircine would get the tyke a guardian werewolf. Azura would probably give a star and moon mobile for the crib. Vaermina would be given every baby nightmare so the parents could actually sleep. And Sanguine... would probably find the best milk in existence and be the cool uncle figure who spoils the kid rotten. Nocturnal would give a nightingale music box to sing the kid to sleep. Mephala might weave some clothes. But I don't think Meridia would trust the rest of the Princes with her child.
theawsomest5 chapter 18 . 10/13
Noice
Blackholelord chapter 18 . 10/13
Well I do like how the story is develop and I am happy to see you continuing your story. I would love to see how Harry/Helios will interact with the world of Elder Scroll, and what point he will make his appearance. There are various points you can use, but I would suggest going along with Skyrim and Online games. Not heavy writing, but short unique encounters.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 18 . 10/12
Nice!
PikaMew1288 chapter 18 . 10/12
It is a good thing that Hailos doesn't take after their father completely or the pairing would have likely been Halios x Luna. Also, Considering that Halios is half-Daedra, wouldn't they be able to sense all magic around them as well any potential magic that tries to bind them? I could see them devouring the magic trying to bind them or, when the Tri-Wizard Tournament comes along, The moment the Goblet tries to bind Halios to it, Halios drains the Goblet's magic dry by using the connecting to feed off the magic in the Goblet.
buterflypuss chapter 18 . 10/12
good chap
Princess Asuna chapter 18 . 10/12
Great update! Keep up the splendid work! Also just a question suggestion what if one of Halios Aunts or Uncles decided to visit, say Nightingale or Herisine?
Knight5946 chapter 18 . 10/12
Cool chapter haven't seen a new chapter in a long while:)
Carol542 chapter 18 . 10/12
Love it
comodo50 chapter 18 . 10/12
Nice. Loved that Shegorath has taken a likeness to Lovegood family... I foresee Luna being a blast :D