Reviews for A Miroku and Sango Oneshotter
woofyy chapter 1 . 1/15
Very nice story, hahaha I did not expect you to write Miroku as a virgin hahaha that was funny :) anyways, hope you'll write more Miroku and Sango stories, maybe longer stories. Keep up the good effort and good luckies with your future stories!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This oneshot was perfectttt. So in character and I absolutely loved the bit with Miroku's inner turmoil and then Sango's frisky side XD. Ahhh the chain scene was perfect. Re-watching Inuyasha and looking up MirSan fanfics was a great idea. Thanks for writing this .
Cake Eyes chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I love your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
gaaaah I LOVE THIS! i love all the scenes.. the feels.. I know this was posted aeons ago but I got to rewatch inuyasha and then looked for miroku sango fics.. and tadah this is one gold mine of a fic. Im not even sure if you can still read this comment but Im still typing it! i love it so
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Awesome :)
CuteBubbles chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww that was sweet! Great fic!
Star Tiger chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
either you're a nerd or u might want to change this nito a K rating
Kathleen1533 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I really like this, it's sooooo very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Jesus wow this is really good
TranquilSapphire chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
it was beautiful :)
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Loved it! Your writing is very flowing !
AnsleyL chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aww your so cute for putting that last couple of lines.

and this story is adorable! i loved it
phoebe.a chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I originally read this story a couple years ago, and completely fell in love with it. And finding and reading it again was a pleasure that had me believing in love again. I would like to thank you for your excellent story and I wish you the best and every happiness.
FairoNeko chapter 1 . 2/10/2011