Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
greygoose70 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Terrific story, could't put it down.
beastfan chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Loved it!
applewho chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
Well done, it was different and well written. Thank you.
SeannysMom chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
Amazing story ! Very moving and well written. I really liked it. Thank you
fanficfan452 chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
Such a beautiful and well written story. I appreciate all your hard work and long hours to write such a wonderful story. This was amazing. Thanks so much.
cecimartin chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Hi my dear friend, I honestly loved this story, not at all where I saw it going when I first started reading it, thank you for writing it. I'm sorry that some people were rude and kind of ruined the experience for you, but don't let that stop you from continuing writing!
SeGate chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
I just found your story today and read through it all...

I'm so sorry that some of the reviewers took their issues out on you. You did a great job telling this story. And while I was glad to get the whole story now, I'm sorry they robbed you of the pleasure of posting this story as you intended to.

Were there moments that challenged what I thought would happen? Sure (but I can guarantee you that the first two episodes of this season have challenged that waaaaaaaaay more, lol). But also, that's the beauty of reading what someone else writes. It's the opportunity to see someone else's point of view and a common situation/character. I was so glad you let them have a happy ending. Despite your assurance that all would be well for Caskett, I began to worry that you might punish the reviewers by killing someone off. Thanks for being the bigger person :)
wagemann chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Great story.
josiebell391 chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
wow what a great story I loved it thank you
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
I loved this story thanks for writing and thanks for posting
argo-XnG chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Thank you for finishing this story!
I absolutely loved it!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Enjoyed your story. Thank you for posting. Sorry you have had such negativity in your reviews. Please don't let it sip you from writing out posting.
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
What a great story. I like how things worked out for Rick and Kate, having children. Congrats on a great story.
JellyBean124 chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
I'm sorry you were on the receiving end of so much negativity. Don't let those reviewers discourage you. This was a great story.
Norman01 chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Thank you for this well written and thought out story. Writing the character of Beckett is very difficult because we all want to like her, but her actions make it so hard. The author has done a remarkable job in helping her grow and mature. Looking forward to your next story.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »