Reviews for RWBY: The Parody
Heavyarms150 chapter 6 . 7/8
Gotta work on your yang puns. You could have used guess he couldnt bear the pressure. He was unbearable or something. What does bear of a problem even mean?
jaffa3 chapter 18 . 9/10/2018
When you get to Volume 4 you have to make Ghira talk like Wolverine like you did with Tuckson
Luckenhaft chapter 21 . 5/11/2018
Would it be wrong to hope for a Team JNPR version of Operation: Shipping?

I a
powermaxwax chapter 23 . 4/8/2018
hhehehehheheheheh lovvvveeeee this fic
Guest chapter 23 . 4/5/2018
Man the tonal shift from first chapters to current ones is surprisingly visible
jaffa3 chapter 11 . 2/17/2018
I so wish that actually happened to team CRDL in the show
Marshman101 chapter 23 . 1/9/2018
That was funny and I'm guessing jaune if he was a fa is he would be a horse one if you k is what I mean MUAHAHAHSHSHHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHHSHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 23 . 1/9/2018
Haha nice chapter.
march4fun chapter 23 . 1/8/2018
LESBIAN TEMPTATIONS!

Really loved the chapter. Nora was the best part. I guess Pyrrha will add the towel to her Jaune Shrine or something.
Warhaler chapter 23 . 1/8/2018
UPDATE THIS MORE OFTEN DAMN YOU! The comedy is killing me, barely anyone writes good humour these days.

Also i would love to read a JNPR fic focused only on sexual tension. No lemons just people telling Jaune and Ren to go fuck already.
spencermalley935 chapter 23 . 1/8/2018
Great chapter. Hysterical as always.

"Lesbian temptations" indeed.
P.T. Piranha chapter 22 . 1/8/2018
I don't remember if this happened in earlier chapters, but I like your attempt at fleshing out the character interactions. And CRDL was pretty funny in this chapter. Good work.
SandMan12 chapter 23 . 1/8/2018
Jaune David Arc?
ShadowLDrago chapter 23 . 1/8/2018
Jaune David Arc. I get it!
WaterDragonMaverick chapter 23 . 1/8/2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Great chapter! All the added jokes were great! And I liked Ozpin's little lecture he gave to Ruby.