Reviews for Ghost
SpaceToTheSeeStars chapter 2 . 7/27
That was good I enjoy reading this story.
Awww poor little Elliot.. god I hate the guy _
Anyway, great story! I would’ve loved some interaction between Elliot, Liv and Barba.. that would’ve been fun .. great job though :)
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 4/23
This is the part where I jump in and tell you that I re-read this all the time. Xoxoxo
kikicox24 chapter 2 . 1/15
This can not be the end it was so good and Elliot was being a bum.
8954538PleaseGetAccountDelete chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
This sounds really good please update when you can.
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
This story is awesome! I think you should add more to it. I want to see how it plays out!
scintillateworld chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
This was really intense with Elliot dropping in on Olivia. You could just feel her pain. It just made me so happy that she allowed Barba to talk to her. Another amazing story from you!
ncisduckie chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Love. A lot. Great job!
spacekitten2700 chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
el deserved the slap
Mariah94 chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
I know this is marked complete. But this needs more. I'm going to follow it just in case case :)
Meg0613 chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
Great update! Hope you write more soon!
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
oh my! This was a hard chapter to read. I mean, what the hell does Elliot think he is doing and saying to Liv? Wow. Just wow. He deserved that slap. Big time bad did he deserve that slap! Oh he has me boiling with semi-rage over here because he doesn't deserve to be forgiven. And I do get that what he went through with killing that girl was hard, but she fucking tried to be there for him and he wouldn't let her then blamed her? grr. This better not ever happen in canon or I'll blame you. Haha. Just kidding. You know I adore you, right? Is there more of this? Gosh. I hope so. haha.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
oh my word. I have waited so, so, so long for someone to do a fic with Elliot returning justice, and by george! You've totally nailed it! I love that this chapter doesn't show some quick fix bullshit because they were the 'it' thing when Stabler was still with the 1-6. So first, I want to thank you for that. But the thing I am most thankful for here is that you have included Barson in this and have made Barba her best friend because I really see that as 100% canon. So kudos for that. And now I cannot wait to read chapter 2.
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
So sad. But he deserved it. What a jerk to talk to Liv that way. Please make more chapters of this story. I love barson! Though im not sure if you were doing romance or friendship here lol
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
This is such a cute chapter. There better be some romance coming my way lol