Reviews for Campfire
general zargon chapter 1 . 9/20
I loved this. It was fluffy, heart-warming, with a dash of philosophical and reminiscing tones to tie it all together. :) I really enjoyed reading this, and I liked how you wrote Team Natsu. Team bonding fics are some of my favorites! :D I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
waiting-for-you443 chapter 1 . 8/31
That had to be one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. I had kind of a rough day, and this story brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart. Thank you for sharing it. :)
CelestialGeekMage chapter 1 . 6/30
Great job!
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Beautifully sweet! Great characterization and memories for the group and how it impacts them getting back together after everything. And the simplicity and depth of Natsu's thoughts and actions are what make it so beautiful.

Thank you fro writing and sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Wow I been waiting for someone to write a friendship story like this. Simple and deep at the same time.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Rare is the writer that can capture simple friendship with her words.

I'm very impressed.
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I never would have imagined something like that come out of Natsu's mouth. But like Erza said, it was so sweet! I'm reminded by the fact that Natsu has never spoken to Lucy about Igneel, where as he knows everything about Lucy. In fact, everything about Natsu, Lucy knows from a different person.

After the timeskip they're still keeping secrets from each other, so its hard to believe Natsu being open about that. Anyways, Gray and Erza were funny, poor Gray.
Sawakaze-Steph16 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
That was really sweet, and I liked how you talked about Igneel.
I kinda found the ending melancholic though, looking at the stars. I know it was meant to show what Natsu said about stats burning, but it felt like Lucy was thinking about Aquarius too.
TaylorDoodles chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I love this fanfic so much. It's not too sappy and it includes family and bondings. Thank you :3