Reviews for Alone
Quicksilvermad chapter 6 . 4/23/2018
I keep coming back to read this because I love it so much. I hope you can get back to it some day. :)
Avivagreene chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
Great story, beautifully written, I hope you finish it one day
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
Good story so far; can't wait to read more.
Kiwistreetswan chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Please write the whole thing. I'd love to see what happens next.
princesseslikepirates chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
This is the most unique cursed!Killian story I've ever read! I love all the twists and turns. I wasn't expecting Neal to show up in Storybrooke too.
Suzi65 chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
Really enjoying your twists on the story. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
This story is the best! I love how many twists and turns you've already presented - Neal appearing, Emma being trapped in the town, the kiss that transported them to the town, the way the curse worked in boston, etc. This story is different from any other curse story I've read and I love it. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
Richmond-16 chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Your telling of this story is beautiful keep up the great work.
the-captains-ayebrows chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
Re-reading this, and oh my shipper heart! I'd forgotten how much these two kill me.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
Love this and looking forward to more!
Lovethisship chapter 5 . 4/4/2016
So original and well-written. Best fanfic in ages!
lakariana chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I'm glad you're still writing this. Love surprise addition of Neal, why did he come to Storybrooke? Has Henry figured out who Killian is? Are we going to start meeting other Storybrooke citizens?
NothingImpossible chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I left a huge long review on tumblr, but I'm doing one here too so you don't think I hate it. Nothing could be further from the truth. This story is FANTASTIC and I cannot wait to read more of this universe you've created. I love how you wrote them, how you worked in the details of the curse, the stuck in Storybrooke, (dammit Neal!), and all the other tiny details that are so important. Love it!
NothingImpossible chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
I am literally covered in goosebumps right now. I love this so much. This is the best twist on the first season I've seen, hands down. I'm off to live-blog the newest chapter but I can't believe I'll have to wait for more. Well done, this is just amazing.
NothingImpossible chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
I... I have no words. I love it. I love this so damn much. Henry seeing them pop in, I'm a bazillion percent sure Killian knows everything now, and I am so here for this! I feel like I'm re-meeting everyone in Storybrooke through the two of them, and I love it!