Reviews for Teen Titans Bitter Memories
Lilac Shimmer chapter 12 . 3/30
Robin just thinks too damn much. lol

I just have to mention once again that I love how descriptive some of these chapters are. It's just enough without being overbearing.

Hee, well, Raven put a damper on his plans to keep their relationship from "daddy". Can't wait to see how Robin and Melodias' little tour goes. I'm liking Melodias so far. Can't wait to find out more about him.
Lilac Shimmer chapter 11 . 3/12
So that's Raven's big secret? Pretty tame all things considered. It's not like she was confessing to Zatanna (that judgy bitch).

Pretty hot make out scene. I almost thought it was gonna escalate further. :D
Lilac Shimmer chapter 10 . 3/10
Hee, I love Alfred and the fact that he's just over some of their behavior.

Can't blame Robin for sleeping for so long. He likely doesn't get quite enough rest ever, so this was probably good for him. Too bad he's a little screwy right now or I imagine he would've immensely enjoyed Raven's wake-up call.
But ugh, what did that girlie do to him?
Lilac Shimmer chapter 9 . 3/9
Well, I'm glad Raven actually had someone in her childhood who cared about her. Seena seems trustable (for now).
Oh gods, Raven is the chosen one. It's like something out of The Legend of Zelda or something and Trigon is Ganon. lol Gold girl is totally one of the disciples isn't she?

Poor Raven can never catch a break. :( At least she's got more than just Robin and the Titans now though.

Heh, if Batman and WW were parents, Diana would totally be the disciplinarian. Hard to believe considering it's Batman, but yeah.
Jack Whitty chapter 1 . 3/8
Can you make a Teen Titans/ Aesthetica Of A Rogue Hero Fanfiction crossover where The Teen Titans meet Myuu, Kuzuha and Chikage and other characters like Risty and Haruka. Also have Robin fight Student Body Vice President Haruka to stand up for threatening Kuzuha with putting her back in Elementary School and forcing her to spy on them defeating her and humbling her as well as telling Haruka Nanase that Kuzuha's part of the Teen Titans which means if she messes with her she messes with the rest of the Titans. Also have Raven empathize with Myuu on not wanting to follow in their father's footsteps and wanting a normal life with Raven revealing to Myuu that she is Trigon's daughter whom Raven hated because he cared nothing for her and wanted her to help him take over the world and become a portal for him. Also have Cyborg empathize with Myuu on what's it's like to be judged and targeted for being who you are with Cyborg telling Myuu he hates being part robot due to the predijuice he suffered from it and wanted nothing more than to be human again. Also have Brother Blood be the main villain trying to get Myuu and bring her back to Aylzard so that he can rule both Earth and Alyzard as well as show how powerful he is to the student body council back as his calm charismatic self who almost convinced Myuu to work for him saying that he'll wipe her foes memories of her so that she'll be able to live in peace in Alyzard no longer worrying about being hunted and targeted yet Myuu resisting the temptation and rejecting his offer knowing that he's just using her. Also have Titans East be a part of the Fanfiction and help the Student Body Council, The Teen Titans and Myuu fight Brother Blood with Myuu, Chikage and Kuzuha fangirling over Aqualad until they get the crush and have Speedy flirt with both Myuu and Chikage with Babel Highschool's Students like Kuzuha and Haruka mistaking him for Robin which Speedy annoyed tells them he's not Robin as well as Babel HighSchool's Students and The Student Body Council including Kuzuha can't understand anything that Mas Y Menos is saying asking the other Titans East and The Teen Titans what are they saying which both teams say they don't know what they are saying. Also after Brother Blood is defeated have Myuu, Chikage and Kuzuha become members of Teen Titans and have the Titans introduce new Titans members Chikage, Kuzuha and Myuu to all of the honorary Titans including Pantha, Kid Flash, Jinx, Jericho, Herald, Kole and Gnnark, Argent, HotSpot, WildaBeast, Red Star and Flem. Also make a sequel to the Aesthetica Of A Rogue Hero/ Teen Titans crossover where it shows Myuu, Chikage and Kuzuha enjoying life as members of Teen Titans and fight bad guys like H.I.V.E Five, Doctor Light, The Anazing Mumbo, Mad Mod and Control Freak yet retain their personalities like Myuu's shyness, sweetness and innocence.
Lilac Shimmer chapter 8 . 3/1
Huh, that was rather educational, as I know nothing about diving. Kinda interesting.

Heh, Raven's inner vixen has really been unlocked since Robin kissed her that first time.
And of course, bonehead Robin just couldn't stay put. Raven should've known to use her powers to keep him in place.

And I have no idea who blondie is (if we're even supposed to know).
Lilac Shimmer chapter 7 . 2/27
Very well done. Action chapters can be boring, but this was something that I could easily visualize happening onscreen, like in a movie or something.

No! Batman! Well, he's Batman, so I'm not worried about anything fatal with him, but still.

Awwww, the cute fluffies at the end. He's really falling hard and fast isn't he? :D
Chloverfields chapter 7 . 2/27
Great update as always
Lilac Shimmer chapter 6 . 1/11
I like the insight we gained into Wonder Woman. I'm glad for the character development, because it would be so easy to just keep her as a side character.
I love seeing Raven able to bond with someone outside of her team. She's probably gotten more mothering from WW in such a small space of time than she's gotten in her whole life.
Lilac Shimmer chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Well, Batman and Robin were clearly tons of fun at dinner. [/sarcasm]
Thankfully, Raven and Diana had each other to talk to.

Loved the conversation and apologies between Batman and Robin. It was clearly long overdue for them.
Robin thinking over and coming to a conclusion about him and Raven's changing relationship was much appreciated as well. I thought for a second there that he was going to agree with Bruce's 'don't date a team member' thing and we'd be right back at square one. So, it was a pleasant surprise when, though he understands the logic in it, he realized that he really has to be with her.

And awwww, Bruce likes Raven. :D
Lilac Shimmer chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Damn, Raven is frighteningly powerful. The way she took out that ghost. The heroes really oughta be happy she's on their side.
I really do wonder what it looked like from the outside. Not just from Robin's POV, but also Batman and Wonder Woman's perspectives.

Eeeee, he kissed her! :D
eye of sparta chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Amazing
Lilac Shimmer chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Awwww, the bonding between them is adorable.
Heh, I love how Robin completely shattered Bruce's little hard to get game with Woman Woman. :D

Damn cliffhangers! Well, at least it's a good one. I'm highly anticipating the next chapter.
eye of sparta chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Great story will you continue?
Lilac Shimmer chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
This is really wonderfully descriptive.

I love the way their relationship is portrayed. It's almost like you can feel how close and comfortable they are with each other.
I prefer that kind of subtlety over being 'told' in the narrative. I hope that made sense. It did in my head, but seeing it written out, it doesn't look right, lol.