Reviews for Flurries
janinsc chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
This is absolutely amazing.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I want to be more than who I am. I want to be that for you. For us."

Awwww glad she found some courage to tell him and he responded in turn.
Thanks
alexaandra chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
ahhhhhhhhhhh
mar this was so beautiful oh gosh like your descriptions were so fabulous i loved everything
and the end kiss and and her writing so so so good you're amazing
S chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
this was a beautiful look at what could have happened. I loved the imaged created of Kate walking in the snow.

thanks so much for sharing :)
Meg Moore chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAR this is so amazing and wonderful! And along with that picture?Seriously woman! What an awesome idea. The thought of him seeing her write that message while he watched her from his window? I'm seriously a puddle over it. And I honestly felt so sad when she said it was her fault again. I know that we've discussed S4 lies a lot and both feel like they share the blame pretty equally, but I could totally see her thinking that way and blaming herself. This was a great read my dear...well done.
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This is really wonderful, thank you for writing it.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Gahhhh... Melting like soft snow under Castle's warmth
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Lovely!
CastleExtreme chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This was an amazing story. You painted an incredible image of Kate leaving the desperate message of her feelings for him.

I thoroughly enjoy your writing.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
so beautiful.
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
<3 <3 <3 <3

I just love this so much.
pullingbeckettspigtails chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Such a lovely story! Definitely made me excited for snowy winters too :)
swallowedminds chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
*cries because perfect fic is perfect*

OH MY GOD. HOW HOW HOW ARE YOU THIS AMAZING!? I absolutely LOVED this! Thank you soooo much! I know originally I said I wanted s4 premiere for this but doing it this way was such a good idea on your part. Like great job.

Thank you so much for writing my prompt and sharing it with us! :DDDDDD
kat6919 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Love it. It's perfect.
mariaTcaskett chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I have just fallen in love. This was beautiful, thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us! Definitely one of my favourites post 47 seconds fics :)